Hermes-like Italian brand?

Thanks so much for your input, everyone! The Pierotucci bags look lovely! Their leather jackets, too! :graucho: Did someone say that they got free shipping? If so, I might as well buy them online instead of waiting until I'm in Florence!

How do people feel about their bags being Hermes-esque - some of them look really close to being inspired. :rolleyes:

I will check out the other brands suggested also!

Wow, this is close. I don't know what to think.
205.jpg

Pierotucci bags. They are made in Italy. Go to www.Pierotucci.com and you will see the exquisite styles and quality of these bags. The pricing is affordable compared to the Hermes brand. The quality is BETTER than that brand. When you place your order you can choose your color, style, grade of leather, (all of their leather quality is the best) you can also get Ostrich. The make beautiful belts, coin bags, jackets and chic modern jewelry as well as the gorgeous handbags. The best part about ordering from them is their attentive, kind and caring customer service people.
Angelo and Nancy keep in contact with you, make suggestions, and work to make your purchase the utmost in customer service. Again, the versitality, (you can choose silver or goldtone hardware)( plus they will put your name or monogram inside the bag.) the highest quality of materials, (leather, canvas, ostrich etc.) and the utmost in customer service are the reasons that you definitely order their merchandise!

Pierotucci bags. They are made in Italy. Go to www.Pierotucci.com and you will see the exquisite styles and quality of these bags. The pricing is affordable compared to the Hermes brand. The quality is BETTER than that brand. When you place your order you can choose your color, style, grade of leather, (all of their leather quality is the best) you can also get Ostrich. The make beautiful belts, coin bags, jackets and chic modern jewelry as well as the gorgeous handbags. The best part about ordering from them is their attentive, kind and caring customer service people.
Angelo and Nancy keep in contact with you, make suggestions, and work to make your purchase the utmost in customer service. Again, the versitality, (you can choose silver or goldtone hardware)( plus they will put your name or monogram inside the bag.) the highest quality of materials, (leather, canvas, ostrich etc.) and the utmost in customer service are the reasons that you definitely order their merchandise!

Shan Thane

The price for the "birkin" in the photo above is $675USD. That site has some amazing stuff. I obviously haven't seen them in person but granted, I am not by any means a Hermes expert, I tried to compare the photos side by side and I couldn't determine which was which.

For those asking about it being a knock off, I looked on the site and no where does it mention that Hermes is anywhere on the bag. They don't try to make people think it's a Birkin or any other Hermes bag.

Don't know what to think really, but hope that helps.

The best part about ordering from them is their attentive, kind and caring customer service people.
Angelo and Nancy keep in contact with you, make suggestions, and work to make your purchase the utmost in customer service.
This is true! Angelo and Nancy are fabulous. Angelo emailed to double-check the details of my second order because I'd ordered a different size than my first bag. He wanted to make sure I hadn't clicked the wrong size by mistake! :yes:

They're both sweethearts; they're by far the best customer service reps I've *ever* dealt with. :heart:

You all are a BAD influence. :P I'd put myself on a purse ban with the intent of saving up to buy something splendid in Paris, but re-reading this thread put me over the edge. (That and recently watching Le Divorce again with the red croc Kelly bag featured so prominently.) I've periodically perused the Pierotucci site since Foxmonkey first posted about it, and now I've bit. Just clicked on the Purchase button for a red Kelley-style 32 cm! I've actually wanted a Kelly-style bag forever, but know I'll never be able to make myself fork over the money for the real thing. The Pierotucci version was $490. I'll post pics once it gets here. :wlae:

You all are a BAD influence. :P I'd put myself on a purse ban with the intent of saving up to buy something splendid in Paris, but re-reading this thread put me over the edge. (That and recently watching Le Divorce again with the red croc Kelly bag featured so prominently.) I've periodically perused the Pierotucci site since Foxmonkey first posted about it, and now I've bit. Just clicked on the Purchase button for a red Kelley-style 32 cm! I've actually wanted a Kelly-style bag forever, but know I'll never be able to make myself fork over the money for the real thing. The Pierotucci version was $490. I'll post pics once it gets here. :wlae:
Whee! Welcome to the Pierotucci sisterhood! :drinks: I can't wait to see your pictures!

Foxmonkey, it was looking at your pictures again that took away any remaining hesitation. If I like this bag, I'm definitely going to get one of the larger Birkin-style ones. Would be perfect for work. :yes:

^Congrats on your new purchase, pseub! I'm fighting the urge myself. I love Birkins, but I can't justify the price. These bags are great alternatives! I'm putting this on my want list! Foxmonkey, you ARE a bad influence! :P