Hermes Lebanon (Beirut)

galliano_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I saw pictures of Hermes store checks from Beirut store on resellers instagram, and heard that some resellers buying stuff from this store. I saw checks with many Birkins, Kellys and even Constance! (Usual leather like Togo and Epsom, and Croco).
Does anybody know something? Visited?

Hi everyone, I saw pictures of Hermes store checks from Beirut store on resellers instagram, and heard that some resellers buying stuff from this store. I saw checks with many Birkins, Kellys and even Constance! (Usual leather like Togo and Epsom, and Croco).
Does anybody know something? Visited?

I suggest your check the Hermes web site for store locations. They are all listed there.

I visited this store last weekend. It is definitely authentic and had a nice variety of items in the showroom. I did not ask to see anything not on display because I was not looking to add to my collection so soon after the holidays. Beware of purchasing items from Lebanese resellers, however. I went for a walk near my hotel today and saw several blocks of stores selling fake Hermes and Chanel bags.