Hermes leather question...

Although not faux leather, some of the bodies can come in fabric. I'm assuming you are a vegan and don't use leather products? Sorry, with Hermes, it's all about the pride of the leather.

Not in leather no as I believe that is what makes the bags so rich and distinctive.

As separate question what do you all know of faux exotics ???? Like the runway pieces I mean I know hermes does not do embossed leather or mock croc but in terms of the semitransparent croc Kelly or the sueded croc so Kelly and jypsiere that came out a while back what of those ???? Are they croc ????

Not in leather no as I believe that is what makes the bags so rich and distinctive.

As separate question what do you all know of faux exotics ???? Like the runway pieces I mean I know hermes does not do embossed leather or mock croc but in terms of the semitransparent croc Kelly or the sueded croc so Kelly and jypsiere that came out a while back what of those ???? Are they croc ????

Darling Birkel, you had my imagination go spinning. :smile:

True but no one knows up to now and I have asked this question in about three threads now. was sueded croc croc? And is the translucent or see through croc croc ??????? I'm asking because well we domt now.

And I just wish to add that skin insertion bags like zebra and leopard are usually done with non exotic skins I mean they can be done in zebra but usually it's a print over pony not that it's faux but technically it would faux zebra i mean don't get me wrong I have searched for this bag high and low but........it would not be exotic skin