Hermes La & Whitebus

1. Who has either of these? I love the shape of both, and want to know more about these bags. Are they still available to purchase from Hermes?

2. Hey Sarah, I HAD a Thalassa Boxcalf WhiteBus and I sold it.:cry: :sad2: I want it back SSSSOOOO bad. I LOVED that bag but I need the funds for something else, I don't even remember what anymore.:sad:

It's such an awesome bag. Perfect tote for work for sure. Mine was a 40cm. You can see pictures of it on my "about me" page on eBay. Just click the link below.

BTW, the person who bought my whitebus knows that I want first dibs when she's ready to sell it. I hope she remembers.:sad2:

3. The thalassa WhiteBus is beautiful!!!

4. Yea, I remember yours now Mon! I didnt realize yours was a thalassa, but I remember you had a whitebus before. Oh dear god you missed it huh? I hope you can get it back dahling. Oh btw, I saw a rouge one on eBay just before, it has been there a while, looks like it's not very popular huh?

5. Sarah the Rouge one on eBay is really small. Mine was nice and big.

6. Smoothoprter...love your Rouge H chevre Birkin!! Gorgeous!!

7. Wow! Thanks.:biggrin:

8. I saw a whitebus at 2 Hermes stores last month so Hermes should still be making it. It only saw the bigger sizes (don't know how big exactly) but seems perfect for carrying a laptop.

9. Yep, I just saw one as well in the San Francisco store. In a lovely blue (sorry guys....I don't know my Hermes color names yet) and a large size. Very, very pretty!

10. Wow great idea for lap top carrier, it would look super cute and super expensive too ;)

11. I love your birkin, Smoothoprter!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice