Hermes Kelly

rugchomp

Dec 16, 2015
I have been dying to buy a Hermes Kelly but I just don't have the budget now. My credit card limit has reached its maximum limit so I need to settle first before I can use it again. I wish I have enough money now. A few friends suggested to buy preloved items in Japan coz they are much cheaper. Do you have any idea about it?

Hi, I would like to encourage you to wait till you have the spare cash and you have dwelled with your credit-card commitments. I believe THEN it will be a different feeling when you had that Hemes Kelly in your hand ... just my 0.02 cents opinion.
P/s: afraid this was not the answer to your question.

Agree.. don't put yourself further in debt for a bag..

Why not use the Kelly as a carrot? Make that your reward for paying off your CC debt. It will encourage you to do so faster, and you'll feel as if you've truly earned the Kelly. [emoji4]

I have been dying to buy a Hermes Kelly but I just don't have the budget now. My credit card limit has reached its maximum limit so I need to settle first before I can use it again. I wish I have enough money now. A few friends suggested to buy preloved items in Japan coz they are much cheaper. Do you have any idea about it?

Probably, every women have the desire of owning a Hermes Kelly. The designs are beautiful and carefully hand stitched. I heard about secondhand items in Tokyo, Japan. But then, if you can't wait to purchase then try to consider borrowing extra cash first from a relative and just pay them later or maybe make a personal loan instead.

Probably, every women have the desire of owning a Hermes Kelly. The designs are beautiful and carefully hand stitched. I heard about secondhand items in Tokyo, Japan. But then, if you can't wait to purchase then try to consider borrowing extra cash first from a relative and just pay them later or maybe make a personal loan instead.

No
Please don't get into any form of debt for this.

Pre-loved in japan are not cheap too for those bags of excellent condition - their prices are equivalent to retail prices in USA/Japan or higher (depending on the size/color/leather type).

The kelly will always be around. I will advise you to pay off your credit card first before purchasing. Instant gratifications are tempting but if you have to pay bank interest for overdue balances, it's not worth it imo. The kelly will end up being so much more expensive financially while draining you emotionally when you receive a bill of an unsettled debt accumulating interest everyday.

It's better that you wait. Pay off credit card first. Then save enough to purchase. Make it your savings goal if you really love it. That'll make you work harder and it'll be that much sweeter to finally get your Kelly.

Pre-loved Kelly's will always be around for you to purchase so why rush? Part of the hunt for the perfect bag will make it more fun especially when you've saved enough.