2) yellow croc

hbup200507405a.jpg

3) rouge VIF (?) croc

hbup200505001a.jpg

4) blue jean (?) croc

hbup200501005a.jpg

5) black croc

(all photos: loire-kobe.co.jp)

I saw a really nice green lizard one @ Hermes last week but it was just too small for me :sad: The red is a beauty though. And the crocs...well I don't need to say anything else about those...beautiful!

the yellow and blue croc are geeeeeeeeorgeous. the material has such character and detail, even compared to other high-end exotics.

Today I stopped by the Hermes store here in Switzerland and if anyone is interested, they have a 32 cm orange Kelly with gold hardware. It's also a new super soft leather, I forgot the name though. At least that's what the SA said that it's a new leather.

There was a Kelly with zippers in the front (can't remember the name), at the Waikiki boutique today. Cute, but I'd want it in leather, it was partially canvas.

Noriko said:
There was a Kelly with zippers in the front (can't remember the name), at the Waikiki boutique today. Cute, but I'd want it in leather, it was partially canvas.

That's called the Kelly Lakis. I think it has a masculine look to it that isn't my fave. Much sportier, too.