2) yellow croc

[​IMG]
    3) rouge VIF (?) croc

[​IMG]
    4) blue jean (?) croc

[​IMG]
    5) black croc

(all photos: loire-kobe.co.jp)

3. I saw a really nice green lizard one @ Hermes last week but it was just too small for me :sad: The red is a beauty though. And the crocs...well I don't need to say anything else about those...beautiful!

4. the yellow and blue croc are geeeeeeeeorgeous. the material has such character and detail, even compared to other high-end exotics.

5. Ooo. I think I would have probably loved that green lizard kelly that you saw, Noriko.

6. Those are all beautiful, and I especially love the red!

7. WOW!!! Beautiful pics of exotic Kellys!

8. Drooling..for the blue croc.:love:

9. The colors of the yellow and red ones are gorgeous. That is a traffic-stopping bag :nuts:

10. Beautiful bags. Maybe one day....

11. Today I stopped by the Hermes store here in Switzerland and if anyone is interested, they have a 32 cm orange Kelly with gold hardware. It's also a new super soft leather, I forgot the name though. At least that's what the SA said that it's a new leather.

12. ^ swift?

13. There was a Kelly with zippers in the front (can't remember the name), at the Waikiki boutique today. Cute, but I'd want it in leather, it was partially canvas.

14. I think canvas is a big no-no for a Kelly or Birkin. There are so many styles and colors, I wonder if I'll ever be able to pick one.

15. That's called the Kelly Lakis. I think it has a masculine look to it that isn't my fave. Much sportier, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice