Hermes Kelly Wallet Stamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennie

Apr 12, 2012
Hi,

I would appreciate any insight since I'm quite new to Hermes! I've always been a Chanel girl haha

I recently came back from Italy and purchase a Kelly Wallet there. I was told by some friends that there's suppose to be a blind stamp on the inside of the strap or inside the wallet itself but I can't seem to find it at all. I literally check every single compartment. I find this odd. Or maybe Hermes moved where they usually place it? I have the receipt and everything from Italy for the wallet but I obviously can't make a return since I'm back in the states now...

Please let me know if you have similar situations!!

Thank you!

Oct 19, 2008
Northern Virginia
We do post anything regarding stamps and authenticity on the forum as it will help counterfeiters. It's likely that the mods will say the same thing. If you are concerned about authenticity, I would research a good authenticator such as Bababei and pay her to authenticate your wallet.

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
As etoupebirkin noted, we ask that members not post photos or info relating to authenticity as it just helps counterfeiters. I agree that if you have concerns, please consult a paid service. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.