Hermes Kelly vs Trendy CC

I am also thinking about buying a Kelly bag. Any idea how much I should be paying for it on the resale market?
This is definitely not the correct thread for this question but the answer is so highly dependent on the bag's condition, size, and color that there really is no answer anyway. Expect to pay over retail though unless the bag is huge or trashed.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Kelly...Kelly...Kelly!
I‘m an Hermes girl who owns Kellys but who received a Chanel CF Jumbo from my Sweetheart for Christmas. It was what I requested, classic and lovely but every so often I catch myself thinking it should have been another Kelly.

Well, you are asking in the Hermes subforum. . . I prefer the kelly because of the sloping sharp trapezoid shape. the 28 sellier in particular as I think the kelly gets more briefcase like as it gets bigger. I think the chanel trendy is a little too boxy, but there are some more trapezoidal Vintage Chanels with top handles available from various on line resellers. Personally I prefer the classic reissue when I wear a chanel bag though
The 32 or 35 Kelly Selliers can seem more briefcase-like but it depends on height and body proportions and how much you need to carry. Tiny bags are adorable but sometimes you need more than keys, a wallet, lipstick and phone.

• Love
Reactions: 880
Hey! Considering buying one of these gorgeous bags. Have several Chanel bags, and several Hermes bags, but trying to decide between the small Trendy CC and an Hermes Kelly. If you could only have one- would you choose the Hermes Kelly or the Chanel Trendy CC?
Both bags are beautiful. Trendy is easier to open and close. Kelly is more durable and will stay “young” longer.