Hermes Kelly reveal!

May 30, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all keeping well during this crazy time. You may remember that awhile back I was contemplating getting an Orange H Birkin or Kelly. Well, since then I’ve gotten a completely different color lol. Here it is revealed...

EDE3101A-56C4-4C23-9DB1-F6F3E9D95695.jpeg

Here is my new (to me) Kelly 28, Retourné, Clemence leather, trench color with palladium hardware.

Very different from orange h lol. Trench color is so hard to photograph. It looks different in-person!

There’s a slight odor (perfume? Maybe even cigarette?) so I’ve put some baking soda inside an open plastic bag inside the Kelly. If anyone had this situation before would love to hear what you did successfully.

:heart:

FA48F259-E87F-4338-8C15-5463FA290A22.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Hope you’re all keeping well during this crazy time. You may remember that awhile back I was contemplating getting an Orange H Birkin or Kelly. Well, since then I’ve gotten a completely different color lol. Here it is revealed...

View attachment 5065126

Here is my new (to me) Kelly 28, Retourné, Clemence leather, trench color with palladium hardware.

Very different from orange h lol. Trench color is so hard to photograph. It looks different in-person!

There’s a slight odor (perfume? Maybe even cigarette?) so I’ve put some baking soda inside an open plastic bag inside the Kelly. If anyone had this situation before would love to hear what you did successfully.

:heart:

View attachment 5065128

Lovely bag, I think you made the right choice with the colour :tup: .

Is there a Birkin too? If not I'll amend the title of this thread.

Firstly, thank you for doing the reveal of your lovely bag in your opening post and not playing stupid peek-a-boo games or making everyone wait hours whilst you find time to get on with it.

Can you find a flat tray for the baking soda so that there is a greater surface area exposed?
If you are able to do so, opened up and outside in fresh air is good too.

Last edited: