Hermes Kelly pochette 22 cm should I or not? Help! :))

sarafels

Nov 8, 2009
Hi, what do you think about this Hermes Kelly pochette!? I need some advice...I think it's really cute and stylish...but maybe too tiny??? I'm confused! :smile: Please help me to make up my mind! ;)

A good friend of mine is selling her authentic Hermes Kelly pochette for a really good price...DO or DON'T? :thinking:

Thank you so so much!!
xoxo

Attachments

• 5345934822.jpg
    5345934822.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,275
  • HDJ-BlackMiniKelly1.jpg
    HDJ-BlackMiniKelly1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8,522
  • Jennifer_Love_Hewith_Hermes_Kelly_Pochette_1.jpg
    Jennifer_Love_Hewith_Hermes_Kelly_Pochette_1.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 22,232
  • Sequined_Top_Hermes_Kelly_Pochette.jpg
    Sequined_Top_Hermes_Kelly_Pochette.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7,898
  • minikelly.jpg
    minikelly.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3,706
DO....these are hard to find and perfect for going out in the evening or even during the day if you are packing light and they hold quite a bit.

Don't!!!! Not until you have posted this bag in the authentication thread and receive a positive answer. This bag is being sold at a very good price for a very good reason. Good luck on your search. I love this style and have two. One in pop colour and one in neutral.

I love it and I think it's really great for going out because it has a similar look to an oversize clutch yet it is easier to carry because of the small handle. I would go for it!

Yeah, I also thought it looked a little off. But if it is authentic and you can get it for a really good price, then GO FOR IT! I think you will be very happy in the long run.

Don't!!!! Not until you have posted this bag in the authentication thread and receive a positive answer. This bag is being sold at a very good price for a very good reason. Good luck on your search. I love this style and have two. One in pop colour and one in neutral.
Thanks for your good advice! I will surely first post the bag before buying! ;) Thanks again!