Hermes Kelly pochette 22 cm should I or not? Help! :))

Is the bag in your first photo the actual item? I'm not an authenticator, but I'm pretty sure that bag is a fake.
No, I don't have any pictures of the actual bag. This one I found on google pics, probably a fake...:sad: But thanks for the heads up, really appreciate it! I won't buy it without the original Hermes receipt...;)

No, I don't have any pictures of the actual bag. This one I found on google pics, probably a fake...:sad: But thanks for the heads up, really appreciate it! I won't buy it without the original Hermes receipt...;)

Be careful as fakers make fake receipts, too.

I love the Kelly Pochettes. They are really wonderful little bags and hold a lot. Good luck getting yours.

I LOVE my pochettes! I toss them into my Birkin work bag during day and use the pochette when i go out for dinner/drinks with hubby/friends. Just make sure your friend is a true Hermes girl - otherwise, get it authenticated like the other posts are saying....

I love my KP too!! Sarafels I think a KP is a great bag!!:flowers:

BTW can someone tell me when they made the stingray kp? I would love one of these!!!:hbeat:
attachment.php

Hi, what do you think about this Hermes Kelly pochette!? I need some advice...I think it's really cute and stylish...but maybe too tiny??? I'm confused! :smile: Please help me to make up my mind! ;)

A good friend of mine is selling her authentic Hermes Kelly pochette for a really good price...DO or DON'T? :thinking:

Thank you so so much!!
xoxo

I love the pochette personally! Maybe better than the regular kelly (dont tell anyone I said that, haha!) and definitely better than the kelly cut. Best of luck!