Hermes Kelly pochette 22 cm should I or not? Help! :))

sarafels

Nov 8, 2009
Keerbergen, Belgium (Europe)
Hi, what do you think about this Hermes Kelly pochette!? I need some advice...I think it's really cute and stylish...but maybe too tiny??? I'm confused! :smile: Please help me to make up my mind! ;)

A good friend of mine is selling her authentic Hermes Kelly pochette for a really good price...DO or DON'T? :thinking:

Thank you so so much!!
xoxo

Attachments

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
DO....these are hard to find and perfect for going out in the evening or even during the day if you are packing light and they hold quite a bit.

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Don't!!!! Not until you have posted this bag in the authentication thread and receive a positive answer. This bag is being sold at a very good price for a very good reason. Good luck on your search. I love this style and have two. One in pop colour and one in neutral.

SashaRose

Dec 6, 2011
I love it and I think it's really great for going out because it has a similar look to an oversize clutch yet it is easier to carry because of the small handle. I would go for it!

Sep 2, 2006
Is the bag in your first photo the actual item? I'm not an authenticator, but I'm pretty sure that bag is a fake.

good life

clockwork orange
O.G.
Nov 1, 2010
orange side of the moon
Yeah, I also thought it looked a little off. But if it is authentic and you can get it for a really good price, then GO FOR IT! I think you will be very happy in the long run.

sarafels

Nov 8, 2009
Keerbergen, Belgium (Europe)
Don't!!!! Not until you have posted this bag in the authentication thread and receive a positive answer. This bag is being sold at a very good price for a very good reason. Good luck on your search. I love this style and have two. One in pop colour and one in neutral.
Thanks for your good advice! I will surely first post the bag before buying! ;) Thanks again!