Hermes Kelly or LVs?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I posted on the Hermes board that a friend of mine has a vintage Kelly that she wants to sell for $1350. For that price though I could get about 3 LV bags I've been wanting :weird: I'm wondering if I should invest in the Hermes or work on my LV collection instead? Confused as I know Hermes are classic, would last forever and go with most everything. I may not ever have another opportunity to get one of the Hermes again so, what do you all think?

I would for the Hermes. You can get LV's anytime but a great deal on a Hermes is a deal you can't possibly pass up. Post pics when you decide! Good luck!

make SURE its real...I know you probably trust your friend, but if she got it for a gift or something...it might not be. Might wanna have her ship it to Hermes for cleaning or something so you'll know.
I doubt she'd be willing to drop it for so little if she spent 10x that much on it.
but if its real, buy it NOW!

She's actually taking it to Hermes to get it polished and is going to ask them the date of it once she has it cleaned for me. She's going to send me pictures first though. I'm going to post pics once I get them to make sure it's authentic.