Hermes Kelly Long Wallet..Should I?

Gingersnaps

Apr 10, 2008
I was just at my local H store today, and chanced upon several Kelly Long Wallets, and am undecided on the type of leather/color I should get?

I saw a Black Box, a Chevre Mysore in Cafe, Brighton Blue, Orange and Red. What do you ladies think? Anyone of you owns 1 to share pics with me? I am liking the black one but thinks box leather will scratch easily.. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Oh I did pick up a lovely Twilly whilst I was there too!;)

I like things like wallets to coordinate with my bag, even if it's just to pick out one color. I love Brighton Blue so would be tempted to go with that

The Kelly long wallet is the most beautiful wallet from Hermes (my opinion only) and I'm totally in love with it. I ordered a orange one just this weekend; all my hadbags are in neutral colour and would like a pop colour for accessories.

Box is high maintenance, especially compare to chevre. Depending if you prefer warm or cool tones, I would go with orange (warm) or blue brighton (cool).

Reactions: Fifoz
Gingersnaps, here it is in orange chevre, gold h/w.....I like this combo, however I've never seen this style in a color/leather that I didn't like.;) It's very easy to open and close, too.

anorangewallet4.jpg

anorangewallet12.jpg

Reactions: Berliner Cat