Hermes Kelly Jumping Boots (Japanese/Asian style cut)

I wore a 37.5 in Chanel flat, CL 37.5 flat, 38 boots and I bought the 38 Moko jumping boots. I couldn't get in the 37.5, the calves issue. 38 i have little space in my toes area. There was a G imprint in both bottom of the sole. SA told me I got the Asian cut but the measurement is same as Hermes.com regular cut.
I am not sure how some members can order half size or 1 size down. This boots are close to true size. HTH

I wore a 37.5 in Chanel flat, CL 37.5 flat, 38 boots and I bought the 38 Moko jumping boots. I couldn't get in the 37.5, the calves issue. 38 i have little space in my toes area. There was a G imprint in both bottom of the sole. SA told me I got the Asian cut but the measurement is same as Hermes.com regular cut.
I am not sure how some members can order half size or 1 size down. This boots are close to true size. HTH

Hi crazyforbag, can I ask you, if your Asian cut boots is wide at the calf area? Coz many ladies here commented that the Asian cut has wide calves cutting. Is it really loose for you?

Yes, I understand that Asian cut has G imprint on the outer soles... But it's weird that your measurements are the same with regular cut..

So confused now, not sure if I should get my true size 37 with Asian cut. Really worried about the calves area.

I am chanel 37, and Stuart Weitzman 5050, I wore 37.

Hi crazyforbag, can I ask you, if your Asian cut boots is wide at the calf area? Coz many ladies here commented that the Asian cut has wide calves cutting. Is it really loose for you?

Yes, I understand that Asian cut has G imprint on the outer soles... But it's weird that your measurements are the same with regular cut..

So confused now, not sure if I should get my true size 37 with Asian cut. Really worried about the calves area.

I am chanel 37, and Stuart Weitzman 5050, I wore 37.

I am not sure if the ones I have were actually the Asian cut but they does have the G on the outer soles. The shaft height reached to my bottom knee cap, I am 5.1". I bought the Moko color Box leather in 38 cause 37.5 the calves area were too tight that my legs cannot even go through. The 38 circumference is just right for me and I do have little space in the toes area, I don't like being too snug at the toes area when I wear boots.
I also tried on the taupe swift 38 and the shaft height reached the middle of my knees cap, which I don't like.
I think best is you try at the boutique.

How comfortable is jumping boots?
I've been reading this thread since i am looking for the perfect timeless high knee boots. I've been considering to go for jumping boots or stuart weitzman 5050. Yes, i know they are in different price range, but i love them both. I've never try jumping boots before. Are they comfortable? How tight are they in the calf area?
I love the model of jumping boots, but i love the tight fitting of 5050. Which one do you think i should get? Or should i get both since they are slightly different style?

may i ask what sizes are yours? And Does your Asian cut have a G printed on the bottom sole? Does the G means Asian cut? I saw some have and some don't on ebay. TIA

Hallo there, I just checked and my Asian cut boots do not have the G on the soles. These may be because these are in a discontinued colour called Acajou and they may not have put the G back then. I hope you find the right pair for you.

I've been reading this thread since i am looking for the perfect timeless high knee boots. I've been considering to go for jumping boots or stuart weitzman 5050. Yes, i know they are in different price range, but i love them both. I've never try jumping boots before. Are they comfortable? How tight are they in the calf area?
I love the model of jumping boots, but i love the tight fitting of 5050. Which one do you think i should get? Or should i get both since they are slightly different style?

I own both the 50/50 and jumping boots. I find the 50/50's so much more comfortable. They hug my legs and the leather is much softer.

The jumping boots are stiff and tend to rub my heels (I think because they are so stiff) Not so much that they are unwearable but in comparison to the 50/50 boots, they are less comfortable

Re your question about how tight they are in the calf - that all depends on the size of your calf :smile:

I own both the 50/50 and jumping boots. I find the 50/50's so much more comfortable. They hug my legs and the leather is much softer.

The jumping boots are stiff and tend to rub my heels (I think because they are so stiff) Not so much that they are unwearable but in comparison to the 50/50 boots, they are less comfortable

Re your question about how tight they are in the calf - that all depends on the size of your calf :smile:

Thanks livethelake!
I tried 5050 and yes, the leather is so soft and comfortable.
Do you think it is worth it to buy both? I'm considering buying both in black but i'm just affraid that one of them won't be worn as often.

Mine it took 3 long. trips suffering bruses all over my feet until they became confortable and smooth
I used it last March also on a trip and finally they get usefull! :smile:))))))

I am 5'2 and can wear both cuts. As long as these are comfy on you, keep them. Only you can tell how you feel in them. Can you try the regular cut because these look a little short on you. They should end at the bottom of your knee caps.