Hermes Kelly - good price, wrong color

lincer

Apr 28, 2015
Hello everybody,
would you buy Kelly bag in new condition at a good price if you didn't like its color (that much - but I could live with it)?

Kelly is my HG of course, but I will probably never be able to buy one in a boutique because a) I'm not qualified as their K/B buyer, b) I'm not comfortable spending so much on a bag. So I don't think I can actually find the perfect combination on a resale market. But for this money should I wait anyway?

Thank you for your opinions.

No, don’t buy it unless you love the colour. Colour is a factor in pricing as much as condition, so it’s probably priced fairly if its not a popular colour.

No. If you're not completely swooped away by the bag, don't bother. It's a lot of money you're spending on a Kelly - you shouldn't be feeling like you have to ask others if you should be enthusiastic about getting the bag.
I think your perfect Kelly will come to you when the time is right.

Reactions: OCMomof3
everyone above is right ....however, I did go for bags of my dreams in colours I did not like but price I loved :smile: and I still have them and fell in love how they look in real life and never looked back ...just another experience...BUT never ever anything this expensive...