Hermes Kelly bracelet or Cartier Love?

aquahot

M.
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Hello, I was shown a Hermes' rose gold Kelly bracelet the other day and thought it was absolutely gorgeous. Hubby wants to purchase me a bracelet this year for my upcoming birthday, and I am torn between Cartier's Love and Hermes' Kelly.
Which one do you like better and why? I need to mention that Hermes' Kelly is a bit pricer than Love.

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,839
Last edited:
Cartier Love :3. Though I heard stories that you should check the screw every now and then to make sure it's not loose but if you prefer something more secure then go with the Kelly. I think the Love would be a perfect gift from your husband.

Being an Hermes addict :smile: I love the Kelly, but in a piece of fine jewelry I'd go Cartier without hesitation.
My 4 diamond YG Love bracelet is my favorite piece of jewelry.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Cartier 100% !!! I love Hermes myself, but I feel that the Love is more special! If you have other Hermes jewelry, you can always pair it up with the Love! I own a Rivale in red and I pair it with my Love all the time, but ultimately it is your choice! Which ever one will make you happier! They're both amazing bracelets! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 2.49.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-31 at 2.49.58 PM.png
    328.5 KB · Views: 1,302
Both absolutely gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either. Am going against the majority here and say Hermes. Just because it's different and unlike the love (which i love) you won't find that the whole world is wearing it.
Happy bd in advance

Reactions: azumiluv
Cartier 100% !!! I love Hermes myself, but I feel that the Love is more special! If you have other Hermes jewelry, you can always pair it up with the Love! I own a Rivale in red and I pair it with my Love all the time, but ultimately it is your choice! Which ever one will make you happier! They're both amazing bracelets! :biggrin:
Wow, Amazing combo!
Both absolutely gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either. Am going against the majority here and say Hermes. Just because it's different and unlike the love (which i love) you won't find that the whole world is wearing it.
Happy bd in advance
That's very true! Thank you :graucho:
Being an Hermes addict :smile: I love the Kelly, but in a piece of fine jewelry I'd go Cartier without hesitation.
My 4 diamond YG Love bracelet is my favorite piece of jewelry.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Love your Love bracelet!