Hermes Kelly bracelet or Cartier Love?

aquahot

M.
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Hello, I was shown a Hermes' rose gold Kelly bracelet the other day and thought it was absolutely gorgeous. Hubby wants to purchase me a bracelet this year for my upcoming birthday, and I am torn between Cartier's Love and Hermes' Kelly.
Which one do you like better and why? I need to mention that Hermes' Kelly is a bit pricer than Love.

Attachments

Last edited:

Solemony

Nov 18, 2013
Cartier Love :3. Though I heard stories that you should check the screw every now and then to make sure it's not loose but if you prefer something more secure then go with the Kelly. I think the Love would be a perfect gift from your husband.

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Cartier all the way. I like the Kelly design but for something I wear everyday I would find the lock part that sticks out annoying.

honhon

Jan 18, 2011
Cartier is my favourite jewellery maison. Hermes is my favourite leather manufacturer.

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
Being an Hermes addict :smile: I love the Kelly, but in a piece of fine jewelry I'd go Cartier without hesitation.
My 4 diamond YG Love bracelet is my favorite piece of jewelry.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Dec 30, 2012
Cartier 100% !!! I love Hermes myself, but I feel that the Love is more special! If you have other Hermes jewelry, you can always pair it up with the Love! I own a Rivale in red and I pair it with my Love all the time, but ultimately it is your choice! Which ever one will make you happier! They're both amazing bracelets! :biggrin:

Attachments

Oct 18, 2013
Both absolutely gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either. Am going against the majority here and say Hermes. Just because it's different and unlike the love (which i love) you won't find that the whole world is wearing it.
Happy bd in advance

aquahot

M.
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Cartier 100% !!! I love Hermes myself, but I feel that the Love is more special! If you have other Hermes jewelry, you can always pair it up with the Love! I own a Rivale in red and I pair it with my Love all the time, but ultimately it is your choice! Which ever one will make you happier! They're both amazing bracelets! :biggrin:
Wow, Amazing combo!
Both absolutely gorgeous, you can't go wrong with either. Am going against the majority here and say Hermes. Just because it's different and unlike the love (which i love) you won't find that the whole world is wearing it.
Happy bd in advance
That's very true! Thank you :graucho:
Being an Hermes addict :smile: I love the Kelly, but in a piece of fine jewelry I'd go Cartier without hesitation.
My 4 diamond YG Love bracelet is my favorite piece of jewelry.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
Love your Love bracelet!