Hermes Kelly Black 28 GHW

tragi

Dec 20, 2011
Hi Everyone

Happy new year

i am looking for a kelly 28 black with GHW; please help in pricing and where on EARTH can i find it!!!:shame:

I'v got people searching, nothing yet found:cry:

searched:
London
Paris
Dubai

On the search:
Austrailia
Swis
US
Sing

for the people who last visited these stores PLEASE assist as this is driving me craaazyyyy:pout:

P.S: I'v heared the H store in March is opening late March 2012, i think ill get on the virgin atlantic space shuttle and give it a look :lol:

:ty:

You can try a reseller...

or a concierge service.

Both routes will cost you a premium and will challenge your ability to trust a perfect stranger ...but well that's the way to cut the waiting line....

with Hermes, you are unlikely to be able to walk into any store and get the exact bag that you want. it does happen but are rare events! this applies to all their bags and most of their other items like scarves, bracelets, wallets etc... not just birkins and kellys..it requires persistence, as in frequenting the stores regularly to check when they have new deliveries that are available for sale to walk-ins..

if you are lucky enough to be able to order a birkin or kelly, you still have to wait for the bag to be made, it may take months or years.....

you still have 6 months so i suggest you frequent the stores regularly and make connections with a few SAs in different H stores so that they may call you if they receive anything. Don't let the unfriendly SAs (if you meet any!) put you off, find the friendly and genuine SAs who are eager to help.

i don't know where you are located but i have read that japan appears to have higher chances of buying kellys and birkins although their prices are much higher than europe and US. maybe you can leave your number with the main Japanese H stores so they can call you when they have a black kelly in stock.

otherwise if you can't wait and happy to pay the premium as perlerare suggested, reseller is the way to go. but please get the bag authenticated before buying!

i am willing to pay an extra 10-15% on the tag if i find it!

i am based in Dubai,UAE and the SA's in the H store are so not helpfull ..

if i can find a contact in the H stors in Japan will be keen to put my name if it is promised to be delivered before June.

tragi said:
i am willing to pay an extra 10-15% on the tag if i find it!

i am based in Dubai,UAE and the SA's in the H store are so not helpfull ..

if i can find a contact in the H stors in Japan will be keen to put my name if it is promised to be delivered before June.

It's not possible to buy a new one from resellers for 10%. More like 50% to 80% mark up. Japan boutique's price is already about 20%-25% higher than US. Not sure about dubai pricing.

I have been reading on this forum that the Kelly 28 seems to have become more difficult to find than larger sizes. I don't know if this is true, since as far as I can tell Kellys have become harder to find in general.
If I may make a suggestion -- I think it's hard enough to find the exact Hermes bag you want, and adding a deadline (birthday) makes it even harder. I would look for the bag (or try to order it) and have something else to give as a present in case the bag doesn't turn up this year. If it does, great. If not, you can always give it to her for her next birthday.

Hotels always have great personal connections with the "right" people... I would recommend a call to the H store at the Bellagio. And all of the SAs I've met there have been polite and helpful. Good luck!