Hermes Kelly Au Galop

I saw the book in Hermes today. Fell in love with the craie and asked my SA if they have it. No she said. They store ordered only in sizes 32. Malachite is what she proposed me and will be happy to put it aside for me when she receives it. Have not seen it yet anywhere.

Anybody has a picture. Thanks

Reactions: yenny
I saw the book in Hermes today. Fell in love with the craie and asked my SA if they have it. No she said. They store ordered only in sizes 32. Malachite is what she proposed me and will be happy to put it aside for me when she receives it. Have not seen it yet anywhere.

Anybody has a picture. Thanks
I think you would find pics on IG. The Malachyte has a Zanzibar and black handle if I am not wrong and is a more squarish shape in design, as opposed to the smooth semi p-circular curves of a regular Kelly handle. The series is Kelly Au Pas.

Reactions: Meta
Hi ladies! They are all so beautiful! I was offered a k32 Bleu Indigo au galop today and am on the fence! I am 5ft3.5in tall and 110 and want a k28 bc I think it would be a better fit. I already have a k25 though in black so should i just make the leap and get the k32 since my K25 black is so close in size to a K28? Also, are these au galop series limited edition and should I grab if offered? Please help!! :smile:

Hi ladies! They are all so beautiful! I was offered a k32 Bleu Indigo au galop today and am on the fence! I am 5ft3.5in tall and 110 and want a k28 bc I think it would be a better fit. I already have a k25 though in black so should i just make the leap and get the k32 since my K25 black is so close in size to a K28? Also, are these au galop series limited edition and should I grab if offered? Please help!! :smile:
yes, Kelly Au Galop is limited edition
IMO--25 and 28 very close in size