Hermes Kelly Ado

Hello Kelly Ado’s mamas/daddys,

I’m considering getting the Ado for myself. I’m also debating between Ado and Danse, yet I am leaning towards the Ado more. So, I would love to hear what your thoughts about it after using it for sometime by now. How comfortable does it sit on your shoulders? How convenient? How does the bag shape hold up? How much stuffs can go in? Etc.
Thank you very much.

I’m considering getting the Ado for myself. I’m also debating between Ado and Danse, yet I am leaning towards the Ado more. So, I would love to hear what your thoughts about it after using it for sometime by now. How comfortable does it sit on your shoulders? How convenient? How does the bag shape hold up? How much stuffs can go in? Etc.
Thank you very much.
I have both. The Kelly Ado is slightly smaller than a K25 and slightly more vertical. I put things on top of each other in the backpack. No big deal. I use mine when I am out for the day and want hands free, but need full capacity. The Kelly Danse is closer in size the a kelly pochette. Again, more vertical and less squat. I wear mine cross body with an evelyne tpm strap. I dislike the skinny strap that came with the bag. I wear it when I’m out for the day casually and I need capacity in between a tpm and Ado.

Reactions: marcvan

Thank you very much.
I have the Ado and opted not to purchase the Kelly Danse because I prefer my Kellys to have a bit more structure. The Kelly Ado is nice, but not as practical as I thought it would be. If you have a choice for a proper Birkin or Kelly, I would say save your fund for those classics instead.

Hi I just got a Kelly ado. Does anyone know if the 7RP Kelly 25 insert ( sellier) works well for Kelly ado? TIA

I’m using my K25 insert from 7RP in my Kelly Ado and it does fit well width-wise inside. However because the Ado is taller than K25, there is some inherent pulling from the top due to the backpack straps and the length of the bag is not fully supported. But I still prefer an insert as my Ado is Clemence and there would be even more slouching without it.

Reactions: Birkinitis
I’m using my K25 insert from 7RP in my Kelly Ado and it does fit well width-wise inside. However because the Ado is taller than K25, there is some inherent pulling from the top due to the backpack straps and the length of the bag is not fully supported. But I still prefer an insert as my Ado is Clemence and there would be even more slouching without it.
Do you use a Kelly 25 sellier one?

I have the Ado and opted not to purchase the Kelly Danse because I prefer my Kellys to have a bit more structure. The Kelly Ado is nice, but not as practical as I thought it would be. If you have a choice for a proper Birkin or Kelly, I would say save your fund for those classics instead.
:smile:Hi may I ask about Kelly ado are the strap long enough for a bigger lady I mean plump. How long can it be when adjusting to the longest length? Thanks

I have both. The Kelly Ado is slightly smaller than a K25 and slightly more vertical. I put things on top of each other in the backpack. No big deal. I use mine when I am out for the day and want hands free, but need full capacity. The Kelly Danse is closer in size the a kelly pochette. Again, more vertical and less squat. I wear mine cross body with an evelyne tpm strap. I dislike the skinny strap that came with the bag. I wear it when I’m out for the day casually and I need capacity in between a tpm and Ado.
:smile:May I ask if you have to choose one btw Danse and ado which would you choose and why please? I have try on the danse in person (very light colour close to white) but I haven’t try on the ado because my local store doesn’t have one. I’m concern about being plump that the Ado’s straps are too tight and not comfortable.

:smile:May I ask if you have to choose one btw Danse and ado which would you choose and why please? I have try on the danse in person (very light colour close to white) but I haven’t try on the ado because my local store doesn’t have one. I’m concern about being plump that the Ado’s straps are too tight and not comfortable.
there was some thread about Kelly ado vs dance. ado is bigger than dance and hold more. The straps in ado are quite long. Can you ask your SA for her thought about fit?

do you still using the Kelly ado? Any pro and con to share?

do you still using the Kelly ado? Any pro and con to share?
I have been using mine for a couple weeks now. Pro: hands free, super light, I don’t have to worry about it sliding off my shoulder, a problem I have with bolide. Con: because it’s a backpack so it’s not as easy to access comparing with Evelyn. It’s easier when I wear it on one side.
The entire bag is leather so I had to be careful with it when my hands got sanitizer on them.

• Love
Reactions: JeanGranger
Ado owners- how do you store/hang your ado? I had it sitting up on a table and noticed it’s slouching. I know the leather is soft and overtime slouching is expected. Just wondering how you store it? Or hang it in the night?