Hermes Kelly Ado

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! I'm still waiting...can you share how much things you can put in it?
    pics?
    TIA

2. Sure. It’s completely dark here already so I’ll take some pictures tomorrow. I used it for the first time today and loved it. It’s pretty small but as I don’t carry much it’s perfect for me.

3. can't wait to see it!

4. Here she is.....[​IMG]

She is pretty small 21 cm across, 24 cm high and about 9.5 cm wide on the bottom.

I have a card case, small pouch, pen, car key and Bastia inside but there is room for a bit more.

5. thank you so much for sharing! she is gorgeous!!

Ceeyahd likes this.
  6. Thank you. She’s been quite fun to use as well.

7. It's 5900 euro in Paris

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  8. Ceeyahd likes this.
  9. I just saw @howshespendsit unboxing of this, now after reading more about it here I definitely want one. I think clemence is perfect for a backpack

10. TRR is selling one for $17,000

11. The “LMAO are you serious” emoji got deleted

12. vert cypress with GH...I'm not a green color person but I'm so in love with this color...
    So hard to capture the true color

PhotoGrid_1548205827243.jpg
  13. Just got offered the small size in Vert Cypress and GHW. Can't decide whether to get it now or wait for my Miss noir in GHW.:confused1:

14. I've been doing some wishlist research on what bag I want to be my first H B/K and discovering this has made it so much harder ):

I'd wait for the Noir!