Hermes Kelly Ado

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I forgot that I did take a picture of the inside of the bag. :smile:

060FDC52-A9DC-47C0-9858-0813929B4051.jpeg

2. Wow very beautiful!

Is the Ado a bag that is only offered to clients like the Birkin or Kelly? Or is it a bag that will be on display for anyone to purchase?

3. I’m not sure if the store will put them on display anytime soon since it is a quota bag. They only had two in stock when my SA contacted me. One was sold fairly quick; and as soon as I turned down the red one, someone else already raised an interest for it.

4. Ahh yes I figured it was a quota bag. Thank you for replying!

5. Does anyone know the price in USD? I'm purposely not looking at any quota bags knowing this is coming.

6. $8,250

Yoshi1296 and bluerosespf like this.
  7. I was just offered one in Clemence and my SA told me it was $9750. I’m in the US.

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  8. Interesting... the price I listed is the price my SA emailed me. I’m also in the US.
    I will find out the actual price when the spec I want arrive and I pay for it. :smile:

9. It’s 8250 in USD.

Purdue1988 likes this.
  10. Per my SA, it's no longer a quota bag (for now) in the US. Not sure if it's due to the holidays or whatnot.

11. At my store it was a quota bag earlier this week then they changed the policy so now it isn’t. Wasn’t sure if it was like this at all stores in the US ? Or store specific?

12. I was told it's a decision made by Paris HQ

Sammy Royal and ayc like this.
  13. Yes, I bought one yesterday and was told it’s not a quota bag. Price is $8250 in the US.

14. Nice. What color did u get?

15. Blue Nuit PHW.

papertiger, honey, ODEDIHAIMS and 4 others like this.