Hermes Kelly Ado

I visited the boutique on Saturday and learned a few things about the backpack. At the moment, it only comes in one size and Clemence leather. That may change in the future. There is a choice of either PHW or GHW. Available colors that I remember from the list are black, dark blue, brown, light grey, red and Craie. I apologize for not remembering the official color names. The backpack is indeed very cute! Attached is a model picture of the Rouge Casque that I took. The strap is adjustable and fits comfortably on your back. :smile:

View attachment 4249180

I forgot that I did take a picture of the inside of the bag. :smile:

View attachment 4249806

Wow very beautiful!

Is the Ado a bag that is only offered to clients like the Birkin or Kelly? Or is it a bag that will be on display for anyone to purchase?

Wow very beautiful!

Is the Ado a bag that is only offered to clients like the Birkin or Kelly? Or is it a bag that will be on display for anyone to purchase?

I’m not sure if the store will put them on display anytime soon since it is a quota bag. They only had two in stock when my SA contacted me. One was sold fairly quick; and as soon as I turned down the red one, someone else already raised an interest for it.

I’m not sure if the store will put them on display anytime soon since it is a quota bag. They only had two in stock when my SA contacted me. One was sold fairly quick; and as soon as I turned down the red one, someone else already raised an interest for it.

Ahh yes I figured it was a quota bag. Thank you for replying!