Hermes Kelly Ado

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I forgot that I did take a picture of the inside of the bag. :smile:

060FDC52-A9DC-47C0-9858-0813929B4051.jpeg

2. Wow very beautiful!

Is the Ado a bag that is only offered to clients like the Birkin or Kelly? Or is it a bag that will be on display for anyone to purchase?

3. I’m not sure if the store will put them on display anytime soon since it is a quota bag. They only had two in stock when my SA contacted me. One was sold fairly quick; and as soon as I turned down the red one, someone else already raised an interest for it.

4. Ahh yes I figured it was a quota bag. Thank you for replying!

5. Does anyone know the price in USD? I'm purposely not looking at any quota bags knowing this is coming.

6. $8,250

Yoshi1296 and bluerosespf like this.
  7. I was just offered one in Clemence and my SA told me it was $9750. I’m in the US.

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  8. Interesting... the price I listed is the price my SA emailed me. I’m also in the US.
    I will find out the actual price when the spec I want arrive and I pay for it. :smile:

9. It’s 8250 in USD.

Purdue1988 likes this.
  10. Per my SA, it's no longer a quota bag (for now) in the US. Not sure if it's due to the holidays or whatnot.

11. At my store it was a quota bag earlier this week then they changed the policy so now it isn’t. Wasn’t sure if it was like this at all stores in the US ? Or store specific?

12. I was told it's a decision made by Paris HQ

Sammy Royal and ayc like this.
  13. Yes, I bought one yesterday and was told it’s not a quota bag. Price is $8250 in the US.

14. Nice. What color did u get?

15. Blue Nuit PHW.

papertiger, honey, ODEDIHAIMS and 4 others like this.