Hermes Jypsiere 28 Team Taurillon Clemence Bi-color RC/R

Gorgeous bag! Love what you did with the strap. I tried one on late last year but didn't like the idea of using a twilly to shorten the strap (felt it may not be too secure) but like what you did here and may make me reconsider this style. Enjoy and welcome to the slippery slope of H! :biggrin:

Thank you gals :smile: I can't stop admiring all the small details that make this style so charming.

Curious question. With the buckles and twist lock, do you find the bag cumbersome to get in/out of? I'm ok with tucking the front flap inside but just wonder what your experiences are...

Thank you gals :smile: I can't stop admiring all the small details that make this style so charming.

Curious question. With the buckles and twist lock, do you find the bag cumbersome to get in/out of? I'm ok with tucking the front flap inside but just wonder what your experiences are...

congrats! the jypsiere is one of my fave styles! i had 3 more holes punched (but 2 is enough) so i can use it messenger style as well (i'm a shortie at 5'1).

it's so easy to use. I just let the strap rest on the strap holders and don't bother to pull them thru the keyhole. easy on, easy off!

my dad even said - now there's a pickpocket-proof bag!

congrats! the jypsiere is one of my fave styles! i had 3 more holes punched (but 2 is enough) so i can use it messenger style as well (i'm a shortie at 5'1).

it's so easy to use. I just let the strap rest on the strap holders and don't bother to pull them thru the keyhole. easy on, easy off!

my dad even said - now there's a pickpocket-proof bag!
Hi @baileylab. I'm a fellow petite, also same height :smile: That's great that you got those extra holes in to set it a bit higher. When I work up enough courage, I might consider that too hehe.
Your dad's comment is cute. Agreed, it is super secure especially for traveling. Imagine getting an H padlock on there and having to unlock it, twist the lock, unsecure both straps, etc. etc. Whew! Not complaining though, this bag is well worth the effort ;) I like how we can wear it in a variety of options and leave it open/closed. I'm off on a trip next weekend but cannot bear the thought of setting this bag on the plane floor :\ Not sure if I will take it </3

Hi @baileylab. I'm a fellow petite, also same height :smile: That's great that you got those extra holes in to set it a bit higher. When I work up enough courage, I might consider that too hehe.
Your dad's comment is cute. Agreed, it is super secure especially for traveling. Imagine getting an H padlock on there and having to unlock it, twist the lock, unsecure both straps, etc. etc. Whew! Not complaining though, this bag is well worth the effort ;) I like how we can wear it in a variety of options and leave it open/closed. I'm off on a trip next weekend but cannot bear the thought of setting this bag on the plane floor :\ Not sure if I will take it </3

just bring an envirosax (or any foldable bag). i do that all the time and enjoy whichever lucky bag/s get to come with me!

next week i'll be going on a trip too and the jyp is coming with me!

just punch 2 holes and that'll be enough. well that setting is enough for me not to break my shoulder. i even find the evelyne gm3 heavy.

Here's how i usually carry my jypsiere.

Attachments

• a8dca26d038d84315f94fda42b56152d0b644ab365c4a25dcbb79ab2566fb04e.jpg
    a8dca26d038d84315f94fda42b56152d0b644ab365c4a25dcbb79ab2566fb04e.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
just bring an envirosax (or any foldable bag). i do that all the time and enjoy whichever lucky bag/s get to come with me!

next week i'll be going on a trip too and the jyp is coming with me!

just punch 2 holes and that'll be enough. well that setting is enough for me not to break my shoulder. i even find the evelyne gm3 heavy.

Here's how i usually carry my jypsiere.
Super helpful, really appreciate it :smile: