Scarves Hermes Jungle Love Love Twilly

ztory

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
I hope i post this in the right part of the forum.

I just got "discovered" the Hermes Jungle Love Love Twilly and i just love it!
Unfortunatley its not in stock at Hermes, and the only way for me to buy it is on the pre-loved market.

Which colors did it come in? Which season was it sold?

What was the retail price in Europe for the Jungle Love Love Twilly? Was it more expensive then the others or is it popular/did sell out quickly and that is why the price on the pre-loved market is higher then retail? In Europe it is 155 euro and on Vestiaire i found some around 220 euros NWT.
Or is it just that people dont want to loose to much money due to commission?

I hope some of you ladies have some input for me.

TIA!

@leechiyong Thank you for your answer!
Great i will check out the link. Did several searches but could find what i was looking for.

Yes, i have only looked online. The Hermes boutique in Stockholm, Sweden, is under construction for the moment and closed between January and September, so have on possibility to visit a store at all until then...

Reactions: leechiyong
Hi there, the European website lists 3 CWs:
Rose Vif/Encre/Blanc (only available in stores)
Fuchsia/Bleu Ciel/Blanc (online)
Rouge/Bordeaux/Blanc (online)

I remember they also had:
grey/black
yellow/orange/brown
Limited edition rainbow plumetis (with glow in the dark spots - more expensive)

I am not sure whether I mix it up with the scarf cws, put potentially they also had a green/blue and maybe a darker red cw.

Hi @Sylvain
I was looking at the Swedish website and there where none Jungle Love Love twilly, but now there is one in Rose Vif/Bleu Royal/Brun. But i cant see the colors you mention...
And i cant see anything on the different European sites what is available only online or only in stores etc.

A small question, what does CW mean?

Ups my bad... I checked for Jungle Love and not Jungle Love Love. If you are willing to consider, though, the Jungle Love in Fuchsia/bleu is an absolute stunner with a wonderful — I have it myself. Jungle Love was out in summer of last year or so, so I assume Love Love either current season or 1 season back.

cw is colorway. You can however check us and China sites, they often have different cws to get an overview.

Sorry for the confusion

Ok! Thank you for all your kind replies! The swedish website has only one CW, but i will be stalking the website! Or hope that the prices on preloved at least will go down to retail instead of far above it.