Hermes Jige

1. You are a much better photographer than I am-lol!

2. Congrats ! We are twins on the Rose azalée jige ! It definitely calls for spring doesn't it ? And looking at etain close to it gives great ideas for an so ! I would love a k in etain with Rose azalée interior...

mylilsnowy likes this.
  3. Awww. Thanks !!

4. Hi Everyone, a month or so ago I was debating on purchasing the Jige in Indigo or Black. I went to Hermes today and happened to ask them if they had a Jige in either colour. They ended up having the Indigo! I saw it and wasn't so sure and ended up declining it!! For some reason it just felt so huge (I am used to smaller clutches) and I actually walked away and turned it down. Then I started to really think about it and I went back wearing a black dress just to see what it looked like against black, and I loved it!!! I just think it is interesting and almost looks like black anyways. So, introducing my new Jige Indigo. :smile:) IMG_4334.JPG IMG_4335.JPG

5. indigo is such a lovely color, great choice

Coconuts40 likes this.
  6. Thank you :smile: !!

azukitea likes this.
  7. Beautiful color! Congrats on your Jige, perfect neutral to your wardrobe.

Coconuts40 likes this.
  8. Very nice color
    Glad you pick it up

Coconuts40 likes this.
  9. Thank you ladies! I love coloured Jiges, but I really only want to buy one, and decided this would be the best way to go.!! Hand held purses/clutches make me nervous when they are light coloured, and I am almost always with my cute doggie. I want to use this jige without getting worried about it getting dirty with my hands and with my dog. I think it will just be easy to use and easy to wear.

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  10. That is so pretty, congrats "coconuts40" (love your username too:biggrin::biggrin:). Pls show model pic when you get chance, and enjoy the clutch.:angel::amuse:

Coconuts40 likes this.
  11. IMG_1635.PNG Does anyone know where I can still get this color?

12. kristinlorraine likes this.
  13. Very hard to come by. It's such a beautiful, chameleon color. There have been some that have scored glycine in FSH.

14. I saw one time on Fashionphile, Plan to purchase afterwork, SOLD OUT :sad: