Hermes Jige

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Love this color.....

2. Oh! I didn't know you can do that! You made the jige brightened up!!

3. Thank you ! I didn't know either ! The twilly was meant to be in my hair and i just didn't like my hairdo so i tied the twilly on the clutch and then realized i like it this way !

obsessedwhermes likes this.
  4. You look so gorgeous, TT!

5. My first Jige, in Swift Noir! Also bought a couple of small accessories - Calvi in Blue Zanzibar and Silk'n in Feu. Couldn't resist adding my Bearn in Rouge Tomate for a family pic!

IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3676.JPG
  6. You are going to think that i'm stalking this thread... didn't plan at all on this yesterday ... went shopping with a friend to get her a bag ... not me ... and my indigo jige attracted a more summerish twin... presenting my very new Rose azalee evergrain jige !! Very very différent from my usual style but. I feel ready for à change !! IMG_1490772654.797864.jpg

7. Sorry for the bad lighting...

8. Beautiful Jige !!!

9. Thank you !

10. I bought a Jige in malachite about two weeks ago. I love the color! Brought it with me on vacation and was surprised at how versatile it was. I also bought a malachite clic clac at the same time,and those two in combination pulled many outfits together. When I fully unpack I will try and take a picture to post for you. It looked gorgeous with black, white, navy, denim... I am normally very neutral but found that I really liked the pop of color.

Txoceangirl, kkfiregirl, BBC and 4 others like this.
  11. Gorgeous! Hope to be twins soon!

12. You're so kind-thank you so much fur responding-sounds like its a winner! Love to see your photos :hbeat:

13. Hope you will score one ! Let me know when you get it !!

Melbee likes this.
  14. This is so chic and terrific for pop color! Congrats!