Hermes iPhone case

Oh dear! To be honest, a blemish on anything from H would bother me too. But perhaps it's just a speck of dirt or soot that can be lifted off with a smidgen of neutral leather cream (Blackrocks for example) on a Q-tip? If it's a real discoloration, I would bring (send) it back to H to be exchanged. Good luck!

My iPhone case arrived today!
Since I had mine fedex from SCP, I'm wondering for the ones who bought theirs, was the case wrap up in some sort of protection when it was brought out to you, or just the plain case itself? The reason I ask is while I love the case, I found a black dot at the mesh area that bothers me. It was the first thing I saw after I opened the orange box. DH thinks I'm just being too particular, but it's so obvious and right at the front surface too! :sad:

attachment.php

Wow. This is one Hermes accessory that I would use til it fell to bits. Although I don't own an iPhone.

If anyone can post the dimensions of this item (or of an iPhone that fits into it) I would be very grateful.

:flowers:

while these are so pretty and adorable, I wouldn't trade my rubber Incase for one. I'm a clumsy betch and I need something to protect my iPhone when I'm using it. LOL

while these are so pretty and adorable, I wouldn't trade my rubber Incase for one. I'm a clumsy betch and I need something to protect my iPhone when I'm using it. LOL

LOL, Allan - true - I love my H iPhone cover but wish Hermes had designed it so it can stay in situ when the phone is being used. I also live in terror of losing the cover - it tends to get flung to one side when using the phone...

I was just reading your birthday reveal thread thinking to myself "I know I saw that SCP had a pink iPhone case, I wonder if this poster knows?"
Ha! Enjoy!

I had missed your post the other day when I posted pictures of my pink iPhone case. I guess from being sillily concern over a tiny spot! :P
Thank you for thinking of me. :flowers:

Oh dear! To be honest, a blemish on anything from H would bother me too. But perhaps it's just a speck of dirt or soot that can be lifted off with a smidgen of neutral leather cream (Blackrocks for example) on a Q-tip? If it's a real discoloration, I would bring (send) it back to H to be exchanged. Good luck!

Thanks, markova! I could be wrong, but I think it may be an ink spot. I know the pictures doesn't show it very clearly. I contacted the SA who helped me, and fortunately there is another one available for us to do an exchange. :smile:

This is my main concern really. (Other than my phone not fitting in it)

I'm not concerned about losing something like this, I'm always very careful like that. I'm just not careful when it comes to dropping things.

Also I would likely end up buying it and then upgrading my phone the month after. What would I do with it then? :confused1: The case would definately out-live the device it holds. :s

I'm a clumsy betch and I need something to protect my iPhone when I'm using it. LOL

I'm not concerned about losing something like this, I'm always very careful like that. I'm just not careful when it comes to dropping things.

Also I would likely end up buying it and then upgrading my phone the month after. What would I do with it then? :confused1: The case would definately out-live the device it holds. :s

Yes. And the iPhone is so smooth, it feels so fragile in my hands and I'm always afraid that it will slip easily.

The thing is with the iPhone it's pretty much stayed the same for the past two years so even if I were to get two years use out of it I'd be happy but the problem is that, as they do every June, Apple with introduce a new one and since the 3GS was such a minor upgrade (and fairly big dissapointment) the chances of the phone being upgraded with more features and different casing/dimensions is fairly high so I'm going to hold off until I see the new phone and if it's any different in size.