Hermes Introducing Unique Replacement Bag Straps!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 8938268C-F0F0-4B93-BA66-2BDC8C0B38E9.jpeg

Here is the label. It’s similar to what Monique1004 posted except mine is a 50mm and ghw. I hope this helps!

2. Hi! I am thinking of purchasing one of Hermes’s sangle cavale bag straps and am wondering for those of you who have owned one (or multiples), how are the straps holding up? Recently I’ve seen photos of Dior’s straps looking a bit beaten up and with pilling along the edges, and I’m a bit concerned that Hermes’s non-leather straps will end up the same after some uses. Thanks!

https://www.hermes.com/ca/en/product/sangle-cavale-50mm-bag-strap-H073651CCAA105/

3. There's a bag strap thread
    You can read/find information there

4. It's a fair question for anything with that manner of decoration. I would hope that if you were unfortunate to have a problem, Hermes would rectify it.

5. Love your bag and strap! Do you find the strap comfortable?

carlinha likes this.
  6. I’m sorry I just saw this now! I am also 5’6” and this kelly is 28. I hope this helps! :smile:

7. Yes I do!! I want more straps

labellavita27 likes this.
  8. I wonder why online they only have the 105cm which, for me, is too long....

9. This is epsom leather, I am wondering if it’s comfortable crossbody for long periods? I may wait till I go to Italy this year to get one and get the sangle for now.

10. Also anyone know if these are still in stock in the US? IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0159.JPG IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0156.JPG

11. What do you think
    For a Kelly 28 is it better a strap in 25mm or 50mm?
    Do somebody of you have photos to compare?

12. I tried a 25mm with my K28 and think it worked well. I did not get it because the colors didn't work with my kelly. But wish it did.

13. 25. I have both sizes and feel like the 50mm slips off my shoulder more.

Attached Files:

14. I prefer the thinner strap if it works with the weight of your bag.

labellavita27 likes this.