Hermes Introducing Unique Replacement Bag Straps!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Even though the hardware color doesn’t match, here’s the mini dog strap on my black Evelyne GM... IMG_1530.JPG

2. Yes :yes:, it never hurts to ask.

What does SM stand for?

:hbeat: Yes you helped me again :happydance:

Thank you

3. SM stands for store manager

hers4eva likes this.
  4. Thank you for posting! I need one of these straps!

5. They are 16mm wide.

WingNut and lala28 like this.
  6. Wow! This really added a nice edgy look on your bag. How long is your strap? Thanks for sharing.

lala28 likes this.
  7. I loved my gris asphalte mini dog strap so much that I asked my friend who was traveling in Paris to grab me a black one!

Here she’s is paired with my recently acquired vintage k20 from 1996!

C2213305-B038-43ED-B9E3-C21BC865C5EE.jpeg

Mali_, Cygne18, WingNut and 17 others like this.
  8. This one is 70cm! Standard size is 85cm for k28 but I opted for a tiny bit shorter version so the bag is less swingy on my shoulder.

dharma and mimi 123 like this.
  9. I like how you made this little vintage jem more edgy with the strap. Perfect combo!

10. IMG_7911.JPG IMG_7910.JPG I got a couple of new straps this week and I'm having so much fun! The first is 105cm long 25mm wide in Bleu Encre/Brique/Noir. It will be nice for autumn and winter and makes my Swift Noir Bolide 27 the perfect cross body bag.

dharma, justfits, lala28 and 4 others like this.
  11. IMG_7914.JPG IMG_7912.JPG The second one is also 25mm wide, but is 85 cm long so I can make my Jypsiere 28 and my little Barenia Picotin 18 into shoulder bags. It's definitely more spring/summer feeling, but I'm going to use it anytime I need a smile because the colors make me happy.

mibonbon, MAGJES, Greentea and 6 others like this.
  12. ED1BDA6D-5C91-4D81-9F01-0F00FFD649AA.jpeg Finally! And thanks to My TPF friends who have helped in the search.....love the wider strap and the casual vibe

13. Love this! I want a black with gold studs. Is it available in the US?

14. Yes I saw it today in a US store. I got the phw one to match my noir Kelly with phw

15. Thank you! I want one with GHW

allure244 likes this.