Hermes in Venice

I'm currently in Venice and would like to buy some Hermes scarves that are not sold in the US. Any suggestions?

all the scarves that are unique to Italy that I can think of are several yrs old. I doubt there are any left but you can always ask the SA that you see there

Thank you. I asked and they had this pretty Venetian themed Rialto scarf . Perfect souvenir of my venetian holidays. (Bad, bad picture!)

Attachments

• rialto.jpg
    rialto.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 578
Lovely colours! Thanks for posting.

attachment.php

I love the Rialto scarf! I just got back from Venice a few weeks ago and had to walk past Hermes everyday to get to and drom my hotel. I resisted the urge to go in a buy more, but if I had known about that absolutely gorgeous scarf I would have gotten one too! It is absolutely lovely!

I will be in Venice in June and was wondering if the store is small and does it usually have much merchandise? Also, will the prices be more or less than in the US? Thanks for your input!

venice usually has great stock. tpf actually did a post about it in the blog and there were several kellys. people had better luck getting a birkin or kelly here versus more heavily populated areas such as milan, rome, or florence.

if the prices are lower than the US depends on the exchange rate of the euro vs. dollar. i have always experienced about a ~30% cost savings when the euro was very low over the past couple of years but now it is a bit high.

I will be in Venice in June and was wondering if the store is small and does it usually have much merchandise? Also, will the prices be more or less than in the US? Thanks for your input!
I will be in Venice from 22-25th May, will update the stock inventory when I am back.. Any particular items u r eyeing on?

I went to H Venice last week and the stock was really poor, SA told me they sold almost everything. They do get stuff in every Wednesday/Thursday though!