Hermes in Toronto

To be honest, I don’t know if i should say the same thing for online. I’ve tried to buy something online and it’s “instantly” sold out. I suspect they’re using bots. I wonder if the H even know how hard it is to get a bag in store and online IN CANADA! :shocked::-s

To be honest, I don’t know if i should say the same thing for online. I’ve tried to buy something online and it’s “instantly” sold out. I suspect they’re using bots. I wonder if the H even know how hard it is to get a bag in store and online IN CANADA! :shocked::-s

I agree with you. As soon as something pops up, it gets 'sold out' in less than a minute. :sad:

All I can say is Canada is not the best country to purchase your dream bag. US has tons of stores, same as Europe & Asia
I feel like when it comes to luxury shopping. Canada is considered as a small (3rd world) country :yucky:but they must know how eager ladies are wanting to purchase the bags.
Canada is definitely not a 3rd world country.

Of course we are not. But we only have 1 Hermes in toronto. My point is our inventory is low compare with other countries:flowers:
I totally agree, in Tokyo alone there's 10+ Hermes boutiques (not talking about the rest of Japan). For reference Tokyo has 10MM people and Toronto's population is ~3mm.

In Canada I was told max 1 quota bag, and not guaranteed, whereas US is 2 bags.

I totally agree, in Tokyo alone there's 10+ Hermes boutiques (not talking about the rest of Japan). For reference Tokyo has 10MM people and Toronto's population is ~3mm.

Sigh - can’t imagine 10 stores…! I think almost the entire world gets two a year (even Australia). I just think of it as being better for my budget. Silver lining. I own enough handbags that I don’t really need two new H bags a year…

Tokyo metropolitan area actually has close to 40M people - the entire population of Canada. Unfortunately we don't have 10 stores ! :smile: