Hermes in Toronto

I was looking for a specific combination too - any neutral but with ghw, it was about 3months before my SA got it for me.
They were a little more available, dropped every few weeks, online but almost never with the ghw that I was looming for OR I was never fast enough to make it through the payment process.
No harm checking for it at the store but if they don't have it you might have to wait a bit before you get it.

hi everyone!
i have been wantinng an evelyne tpm in noir or bleu nuit/bleu indigo with ghw and was hoping to purchase it at the toronto location.. are my chances slim?

Reactions: elinetrish
I was looking for a specific combination too - any neutral but with ghw, it was about 3months before my SA got it for me.
They were a little more available, dropped every few weeks, online but almost never with the ghw that I was looming for OR I was never fast enough to make it through the payment process.
No harm checking for it at the store but if they don't have it you might have to wait a bit before you get it.
that's not too bad of a wait. thank you for sharing!

Reactions: Book Worm
Does anyone know if it’s okay to do an exchange? Bought something and realized it doesn’t match my wardrobe/ suit me like I thought it would :sad:
You can exchange or get store credit within 30 days if I remember correctly from the receipt. I just got something yesterday that I’m thinking of returning for store credit too :sad:

Does anyone know the current price for Halzan 31? Also, how hard is it to get in store? Seems it’s never available online…
When I got mine (Clemence leather) in 2020 it was $6700, I don't think the price has changed much since then. Stock is hit or miss right now but it's not difficult to get in the sense where you need to have a strong relationship with an SA or do any sort of pre-spend. Should be relatively easy depending on how specific your specs are. Hope that helps!