Hermes in San Diego???

I just looked in the back of my latest catalog and nothing in San Diego or LaJolla. Beverly Hills and San Francisco. Sorry. I thnk LA is only an hour from San Diego

Your closest boutique is South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. Totally worth the drive up I-5 and I-405. Very near to Newport Beach (for reference). If you just need a scarf fix, Neiman Marcus in San Diego can do, but it won't be nearly as satisfying as visiting the Hermes store at SCP.

South Coast Plaza is AMAZING!! Beverly Hills indoors with free parking! Every important boutique is there - Hermes, Chopard, Vuitton, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany, etc. Here is the link to their site:

South Coast Plaza

One more thing. Enter through Nordstrom. It's near everything and a good point of reference because SCP is huge and you can get disoriented easily.

And if you enjoy good italian food, eat at Maggiano's. Just trust me. Heaven! But huge portions! Order half sizes and share. You can thank me later! :yes:

It's really the only part of LA I know! A mall! :P

My jeweler Mardo is in Newport Beach. It's all we can manage to get on the right freeways from our usual hotel to get to PCH. It's like a crazy dance because it seems we have to go in circles with the maze of freeway ramps (or lack thereof)!

And we always repeat the same steps so we remember how to do things. Like always parking at Nordies, etc. Since we only go once or twice a year, it helps a lot!

Wish the airplane ride was shorter from Portland! I'd go more often!!