Hermes in Prague

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone confirm if there is still an Hermes store in Prague? I'll be going next month, and I went to the h.com site to get the address.... and there store locator page for Prague is now blank??

Thanks!

2. Think there is a problem with the website, had the same problem when I was looking up a phone number for another store. So if you don't get at replay here try the website again.

3. A few months ago when DH went it was closed for a refurb that may be the reason

4. It was a website problem! PHEW! Thank you both for your help!!

5. I was in Prague over Christmas and went into the charming H store that's in the old Jewish Quarter.

6. are the hermes bags cheaper in Prague than in Vienna?
    what would be the least expensive H leather bag that can be bought ?

7. This summer, I'll be visiting Prague and then Paris. I know the drill at FSH and the other stores. I'd like to see if I can score a KC or KP in Prague as a first pass before trying in Paris. Is the store large enough to potentially offer to a tourist?? I have a few other items on my list including other leather, RTW and jewelry. Any SA recommendation would also be appreciated. TIA

8. Went to the store a couple months ago. It is pretty small and I would be surprised if you got a good bag haul there.

9. Thanks for the reply. I’ll figured as such. Surprisingly, I started to look online for CR. Everything costs more there than in US when you do the currency conversion. I plan on sticking with Paris for my loot! :biggrin:

10. Visited the store in Prague that was currently at a temp location. Bags they had on display:
    20190204_153231.jpg 20190204_153224.jpg

I didn't enquire about any bags but did ask to see current season silks. The SA who assisted me was lovely and they had a good selection of current season silks including losange mousselines. Pricing in CZK is almost comparable to €. For example a 90cm silk is 370€ and 140cm silk is 725€ in comparison to CZK 9800 (~379€) and CZK 19,200 (~742€) respectively.

11. Thank you for your update. I notice that some tags are displayed in front of Kellys and Birkins, but I couldn’t read the words. Can anyone kindly advise the meaning of those tags? Thanks in advance. :smile:

12. It says Reserved. There are very few stores that would have coveted bags on display without a tag that says Display Only or Reserved these days. ;)

Rachelbabe and JA_UK like this.
  13. The tags say Reserved and Display only... basically they are not for sale...

Rachelbabe likes this.
  14. For displayed only
    Meaning waiting for walk in to dropped big $$$
    In order to make them work

Rachelbabe and azukitea like this.
  15. Hopefully you scored something nice