Hermes In Milan

Bijouxlady

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
We are leaving for Italy & France next week and I was wondering if any of you fabulous ladies have ever shopped at the Hermes in Milan?? If so, any good?? We will also be in Florence...is there an Hermes store there? And of course we will do a week in Paris. Could someone refresh my memory about the names of the good vintage shops or just give me the link. Oh, we will also be in San Remo but i didn't figure it had an Hermes store. Thanks!

Oh I want to know also. My sister is going to Milan on thursday and I want to know if i need to persuade her to visit it and see if they have any of the accessories I'm looking for.

I'm going to Milan tomorrow to window shop (yeah, right lol!) and have a cappuccino! I hope they have some interesting inventory at the H boutique. The last time I was there, I saw lots of lizards and Kelly pochettes!

Florence has a big shop in Via Tornabuoni I was there today, no kellys and no birkin but it was my first time and I didn't even ask if they had something in the back.
Milano (two floors store) has a lot of picotin, lindy, evelyne and trim. Sometimes Kelly. I have never seen a birkin there (they might keep them only in the back). Pm me if you want the name in Milano of the BEST SA ever! They had a kelly 35 rose dragee in swift three days ago, but I know it's gone. Too bad.
I will be there again thursday. Will post what I see. If you want to get an idea of what they have, I have been posting in the "what you have seen" thread from time to time.;)

^^ It was interesting that when I was last in Milan, a lot of the bags that were displayed, especially the Kellys, had a sign "reserved."

Oh, we'll just miss each other by a couple of days with our trips to Milan!

DA & COSTA....please let me know what you find when you go! Thanks for all the tips! So there is a store in Florence? That's great! I plan to check out every Hermes I can get to! Thanks Ghost! I hope to get to pay them a visit! Wish you could go too....it would be fun!

^^ It was interesting that when I was last in Milan, a lot of the bags that were displayed, especially the Kellys, had a sign "reserved."

Oh, we'll just miss each other by a couple of days with our trips to Milan!
Yes, but if you ask to see it, they will show the bag and eventually even sell it to you.:yes:

DA & COSTA....please let me know what you find when you go! Thanks for all the tips! So there is a store in Florence? That's great! I plan to check out every Hermes I can get to! Thanks Ghost! I hope to get to pay them a visit! Wish you could go too....it would be fun!
I will:yes:

Today in Milan:

- 30cm Lindy, lagon, swift
- 30cm Lindy, dark brown, smooth leather (not sure if swift or evergrain)
- Paris Bombay PM, vert anis ostrich
- 27cm Bolide, vert anis, chevre
- Picoton PM, gold swift, toile
- Dark green croc Kelly, sellier with diamonds in the window

Not really many bags so I can't remember much lol! I just bought a tie for my husband.

I went to Milan about a month ago but didn't entered Hermes store, but I clearly remember that they had a croc Kelly with diamonds for display only and on a inner table there was a black HAC (maybe in box leather? don't ask because I was such in hurry!) have a great time here in Italy, spring is arriving!

I was there today.
There were quite a lot of lindys: brown, barenia/toile, lagon.
Few vespas three size
Bolide in parchemin and in beige, parias bombay in two size.
Evelyns. No kellys or birkins in the display.:sad: