Hermes in London

I am very new to Hermes and never experienced any purchases in stores before.

Could you please tell me what the processes are to get myself on the waitlist for Birkin and Kelly in LONDON? Will I given varities of choice like types of leather, colours, sizes and hardware?

Do I need to make a phone call to the store every morning?

Do I need to purchase lots of little items in order to be eligible?

Please help as I need to get one for my mum next year.

Thanks

Harrods concession was taking orders the week of the Paris sale. I'm not sure about the shops or Selfridges.

Hi, I have called Harrods and they said that they were not operating a list anymore and it would be on a walk-in basis like paris. So were they actually taking orders? :confused1:

Also, called Sloan Street and they confirmed what I was told in Bond Street that they were waiting for the list to open and they weren't told that the list was going to be scrapped. They were quite surprised when I told them that there was no longer a list at Harrods and said they weren't told anything abt that and it could be unique to Harrods.

Also, spoke to Selfridges and they said that the list would only be at Bond Street and Sloane Street.

Does anyone have any more info? Getting really confused as I thought in the past, the list would open at the stores, Selfridges and Harrods. And now Harrods isn't operating the list or have opened the list??? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Yes i was informed by my SA in Harrods that they are not doing the waitlist thing anymore and its first come first serve basis.

However i was told by another SA in Sloane St that we have to come in to the store to put our name in for podium orders.

Going there this weekend so ill try and find out more..and maybe ladyluck will rain on me too!

Bond St and Sloane St have a list, neither of which are open yet, but Harrods do not and Selfridges never has had

If you want to place a podium order then you need to start ringing the store pretty much everyday