Hermes in Hangzhou!

OMG :roflmfao: , are you making up the translation? It reminds me of those labels that used to come with Japanese stationery when I was a child, which had all these nonsensical sayings.

The croc is lovely. What colour is that?? It's too light to be BJ.

Oh no, don't tell me milkshakes. I put on a kg from the flu last week, which meant I had to skip the gym. :sad: Working very hard to lose it now. Have been thinking evil thoughts about all manner of desserts for the last few hours.

Wait! No! You mean you had those stationery too?? LOL! What are the chances?? I had them as well. They were cute, like bookmarks or something. Oh and the letter-writing pads? They always had a kinda scent too.

Ok, instead of milkshakes, why not grab a frozen yoghurt? Actually, stuff like that never satiate me when I'm craving something really naughty! I still need to open a bag of crisps after.:hysteric:

Wait! No! You mean you had those stationery too?? LOL! What are the chances?? I had them as well. They were cute, like bookmarks or something. Oh and the letter-writing pads? They always had a kinda scent too.

Ok, instead of milkshakes, why not grab a frozen yoghurt? Actually, stuff like that never satiate me when I'm craving something really naughty! I still need to open a bag of crisps after.:hysteric:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Yes, and the pencil cases with the little animals, or the girls with the big fawn-like eyes?? Nothing like the pencil cases that were being discussed on the H threads!

Kettle Chips! They're the best.

I'm so behind on my emails because of tPF. I almost missed a girlfriend in Montreal's birthday. So tonight I'm limiting myself to this one thread and NO junk food. :upsidedown: :P

Kettle chips are the best! You've got good taste in junk food:-P

Tell me about it, hey, it's past 1am here and I'm still on the pc. Looks like DH ain't gettin none tonite..

Tell me about it, hey, it's past 1am here and I'm still on the pc. Looks like DH ain't gettin none tonite..

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Poor DH may have to resort to bribing you with Birkins....

I'm a junk food connoisseur. Everytime I go to a new place, I have to taste test all the potato chips in the market. :lol:

I like Tyrell's quite a lot in the UK. They've gotta have bit. Not those wimpy Lays.

DH bribing me with Birkins? Now that's how it should work.. not the other way round where I have to get knee pads out. LOL!

Crisps are my fav kinda junk! After all the ones I've tried, I still like Pringles original (red container) the best. Oh I don't like Lays. Apart from Pringles and a few others, my preference is for the crinkle cut crisp! Do you remember Samboy's? Salty like heck but oooh their Salt n Vinegar was heavenly!

DH bribing me with Birkins? Now that's how it should work.. not the other way round where I have to get knee pads out. LOL!

Crisps are my fav kinda junk! After all the ones I've tried, I still like Pringles original (red container) the best. Oh I don't like Lays. Apart from Pringles and a few others, my preference is for the crinkle cut crisp! Do you remember Samboy's? Salty like heck but oooh their Salt n Vinegar was heavenly!

Ouf, hope there're no kids reading this!! :lol: :lol:

How come the knee pad strategy doesn't work for me? :shrugs:

Lightly salted is my fave. For some reason vinegar and I don't get along. Maybe I'm too sour already! :P The crinkle-cuts are good because they're nice and thick and "substantial". I used to like Pringles but don't anymore, somehow they don't have enough crunch. Are you seeing a pattern here?

OK, I'm off for the night now. We're probably 2 hours behind (you still not on summer time right?) but I need to go sort laundry, clean the kitchen and do other mundane stuff. Sigh. Why can't life be all Hermes, nice wine and nice junk food?? :P

LOL! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Not sure if that is good for the Hermes investment/appreciation fund or not???

Also love those kettle chips...evil!