Hermes in Guam

bonju9

Apr 5, 2008
Dear all, I am wondering how the stock level is for birkins and kellys in the Hermes Guam store. Any recommended sales?

haynecourt

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
Look for Delia, the H staff in Guam are very helpful. We went there twice in 2010 and they had a couple of birkins, kellys, lindys... and other stuff. Just bought scarves though... but do try to contact Delia.

Feb 16, 2012
Can i actually buy a birkin or kelly in guam on my first visit without purchasing small items first? I've been wanting to have a birkin for a while but could not afford to spend for the "extras". Been on the waiting list in a lot of boutiques but have not received any feedback.

Feb 16, 2012
By the way, my sis in the us ( who can afford for the "extras" ), bought 2 evelyn and was promised a birkin. After clearing of payments, the SA "suggested"that while waiting for her much coveted B, she should buy a lindy! This is in vegas, not sure which boutique though

Feb 16, 2012
So excited to call delia of hermes guam tom. I hope she will be my answered prayer! Wish me luck birkin lovers! I'll update y'all!

Feb 16, 2012
Just called up hermes guam, looked for delia but learned that she was transferred to the luxury dept. Anyway, a VERY VERY NICE AND ACCOMODATING SA by the name of cathy assisted me. She is the NICEST in the planet, i tell You all! No birkins as of the moment, will wait for an available ( hope it will be soon ), but talking to this VERY VERY NICE SA made inquiring for a birkin and hopefully acquiring one such a great experience. So if anyone of you gets to guam in the future, just look for CATHY, she is the best. God bless her for being VERY VERY VERY nice

starstarz

Apr 3, 2012
May I know if anyone has been Hermes in Guam recently? How's the stock level there? Is it easy to score a Birkin home? Thx

starstarz

Apr 3, 2012
Hey all, I've back from Guam for a week! There're plenty of bags: Yellow/ Orange/ Purple Herbag, Purple/ Blue Thalassa Garden Party, bi-color Orange/Moutarde Lindy, Menthe So-Kelly, Crevette Evelyne and many more...

birkinseeker

May 26, 2012
Hey all, I've back from Guam for a week! There're plenty of bags: Yellow/ Orange/ Purple Herbag, Purple/ Blue Thalassa Garden Party, bi-color Orange/Moutarde Lindy, Menthe So-Kelly, Crevette Evelyne and many more...

Hello, starstarz! Hope you enjoyed your trip to Guam. Can I ask how the stock level for B/K was there?

crazyforhermess

QUOTE me as "CFH"
Jan 27, 2011
FSH-less
Hi Starz:biggrin:

Do you mind sharing some infos pls? Is the pricing in H Guam same as in the USA? IF not, can share the price of your B? As tourist can you claim any tax refund because for a B becuase in Hawaii, we cant. TIA!

woohoo, i'm lucky enough to get my Capucine 30B there!!!:biggrin:

starstarz

Apr 3, 2012
Hi Starz:biggrin:

Do you mind sharing some infos pls? Is the pricing in H Guam same as in the USA? IF not, can share the price of your B? As tourist can you claim any tax refund because for a B becuase in Hawaii, we cant. TIA!
Since I'm from Asia, I'm not sure about the US price. My Capucine baby costs US$11,225 and it's tax-free! I am sure Guam is the 2nd best place to score a Birkin besides Hawaii! Good luck~

abbyechizen

Apr 15, 2013
Hello starstarz :smile: I'm new here in TPF... May I know the name of the SA who assisted you to your birkin? Many thanks!

rainzmusic

Jul 21, 2012
Singapore
Hi everyone, resurrecting this thread cuz I'll be heading to Guam in December 2018... just wondering if anyone has updates about the H store there? Thanks! =)