Hermes Hong Kong

I know.. I am trying to get one in H stores right now but all of them goes to VIP(and god knows how much there are) I just moved back to HK and recently started to show interest to Hermes... however since I dont want to ask my daddy's friend to hook me up with one... I am working hard to build a relationship with my SA .. Hopefully,I will be able to get a Kelly soon.. although .. I am not a big fan of the kelly but I think that will bring me closer to obtaining a birkin in HK ... !!

Hi, I saw a gold Kelly 32 cm Togo leather 2 weeks ago in Peninsula shop (I was quite surprised to see one in a popular colour!). I guess it might have gone by now, but no harm to check out. It costs abt HKD47,000 (= USD6,000)

I know.. I am trying to get one in H stores right now but all of them goes to VIP(and god knows how much there are) I just moved back to HK and recently started to show interest to Hermes... however since I dont want to ask my daddy's friend to hook me up with one... I am working hard to build a relationship with my SA .. Hopefully,I will be able to get a Kelly soon.. although .. I am not a big fan of the kelly but I think that will bring me closer to obtaining a birkin in HK ... !!

I think HK SA will never call you if you do not have r/ship with them. I asked the SA to call me if they have gold or BJ Kelly (I left my contact 9 mths ago). I saw a gold Kelly sitting on the shelf 2 weeks ago, but they did not call me! So you'd better check out frequently in Hermes shop yourself. This was what I did for my Evelyne (although there is stock in all Hermes shop, but not the colour I want).

As travellers to and residents in HK know, this reseller carrry tons of H birkins and kellys. On a recent trip, I examined a togo birkin with my mom, who noticed that the grains (or pebbles) on the back of the bag were much larger than the front.

Yes, this is possible on an authentic Birkin. In fact, if it's too uniform, you should worry.

We also saw another birkin with PH but with a gold lock. The store staff just shrugged and said that is how they came, without any explanation. We have only purchased from H boutiques so this looked a bit odd to me since Milan Station was recommended by some tpf'ers. Could some experts enlighten me? I was close to buying a swift or togo birkin off the shelf but wanted to check with you guys about this store.

I believe the hardware on this birkin is also Gold. If you have a chance to re-look at this birkin, check to see if you see a little square stamp next to the "Hermes Paris" engraving on the strap's hardware. And also turn it over and check its 4 feet. They should be gold too. Or check the zipper pull inside the birkin to see if that's gold too.

I only have one Birkin with GHW and my experience with this Birkin has only been a few months. So I don't have a long history of owning bags with GHW to comment further, but I did read on this forum that the shade of Gold on the lock is different from the shade of Gold on the bag's hardware.

I went to HK last 2 weeks and we dropped by Milan Station, Paris Station and France Station on Tsim Sha Tsui and Causeway Bay. Yeah, saw lots of brand new birkins (the sale person told me to notice the ones with orange tags) in both 30 cm and 35 cm, even in popular colors like black, gold and blue jean. Anyway, I just got my rouge vif birkin a few days before going to HK, so I was not so tempted to buy one. However, I was so excited and even made an international call to my friend to see if she wanted a gold birkin!

I have heard a lot from many locals (HK friends and HK girks whom I know from business) that these shops sell real birkin bags at marked-up price...that's why they have many available. Anyway, I can't confirm if this is true or not though.

According to visit to HK a few times each year, I have never seen a birkin on the shelf. Kelly in various colors are available on the shelf from time to time though...

According to visit to HK a few times each year, I have never seen a birkin on the shelf. Kelly in various colors are available on the shelf from time to time though...

I have heard a lot from many locals (HK friends and HK girks whom I know from business) that these shops sell real birkin bags at marked-up price...that's why they have many available. Anyway, I can't confirm if this is true or not though.

Yea... I think the ones that are brand new should be safer... ! but one can never tell.. I am praying that hermes will call me with a birkin soon !!

Yea... I think the ones that are brand new should be safer... ! but one can never tell.. I am praying that hermes will call me with a birkin soon !!

The source comes from - either buy from Hermes shop directly and mark-up, or they buy from the so-called celebrities or Hermes users (e.g. friends of Mr. Lau- you may refer to the thread on Asian women in Hermes). Some Asian women received Hermes bag as a gift from their bf and sold them to secondhand shop immediately t brand new, just to cash in.

These people do not appreciate the art of Hermes, in fact, they are just $ diggers, or else they would not have sold their bag when new. This is just my personal thought.

i have been told that all SA from local store (HK) are not allow to check H bags, other than their actual buy and inventory. there was this story saying a lady bought a Birkin from Tokyo's second hand shop at an outrageous price, brought it to hk store and after careful examination by the SA, the bag was claimed to be a real good fake! the lady was very upset and ever since then, no SA is allow to do this for customers

Speaking of H stores in HK, which store in your opinion has the most selection of H items? :confused1:

Admiralty store in Pacific Place. I went to Duty Free SHoppers Hermes last weekend and saw that there are lots of new stock - 2 hermes clutch (orange and green), 2 constance (black and red), 2 evelynes, all garden party, a clutch, and some others....but no Kelly or Birkin.

The location of each store is not very far away from each other (as HK is a small city), so worthwhile to pay a visit to all the shops in 1 day. I think the Peninsula TST shop holds the less stock.

I've seen quite a few new Birkins (mostly Togo) in Hong Kong's high-end consignment/reseller chain Milan Station in Central.

I've sold quite a few of my old Chanels/Guccis/others to them, and they seemed to be very professional and knowledgeable.

I've seen two crocs - 20-30,000 USD range. I'd say these prices are way better than ebay.

I saw a violet Birkin 30cm. I think I saw Chartreuse, Chocolate, Dove Gray, etc. There were about 15 of them. Now, there are many Milan Stations, and I've only been to one of them in Central.

Some are new... some socialite ladies of HK haven't even "bothered" to wear them and have handed over to Milan Station. I might not be patient enough for Paris and the waiting, so I'm considering getting a Birkin there.

My question is:

Has anyone gotten their Birkin from Milan Station?