Hermes Hong Kong

I am also from London and is in hk visiting for this and next week I will try ur strategy

I have my indigo k32 with me so will bring it with me

I do agree that bags do arrive very early when I landed in morning two days ago I went to soho Hermes at around 11 and there were so many big orange boxes everywhere there in the store ( on the floor and the back area where the shoe shelves are) as if new stock has arrived and I am sure they were birkin boxes. I counted at least 8 birkins

Only thing is I was so jet lag and didn't even bother! Since I didn't want to wait for them to officially open!!

I am also from London and is in hk visiting for this and next week I will try ur strategy

I have my indigo k32 with me so will bring it with me

I do agree that bags do arrive very early when I landed in morning two days ago I went to soho Hermes at around 11 and there were so many big orange boxes everywhere there in the store ( on the floor and the back area where the shoe shelves are) as if new stock has arrived and I am sure they were birkin boxes. I counted at least 8 birkins

Only thing is I was so jet lag and didn't even bother! Since I didn't want to wait for them to officially open!!
Maybe I'll try this strategy too!

I was told by my local sa that display bags are just for display. They aren't able to sell because the bags aren't perfect so it doesn't even have a sku for them to scan to sell. Wonder if the same elsewhere.

No that isn't true they can definitely sell them ... just be persistent and enquire directly the minimum spend or ask for a non damaged one, hope ur mom will score her croc B :smile:

Lee Garden Hermes, on a Monday morning. Did not buy anything from there for the past 4 years. Knows no SA at all. Did not even buy a twilly. It was the SA who asked if there is a bag or something I was looking for particularly and I laughed, yes of course but I don't think you have it for me. She told me to TRY... which then I told her EXACTLY what I want in what colour and leather, and she brought me a cup of coffee while I waited, and then 5 mins later I got the exact bag I wanted.

I went into the Central Galleria store every day at the same time for 2 weeks, and I got a K28 first, then I went in for a stack of scarfs and shoes, then a coat and more shoes. So the K28 came first, with no purchase history. I don't know any SAs. You just have to go in there as if you own the place, but tell them you can't find anything to buy but you want to buy something. I told them I already have which bags all from London/NYC/Europe.... but I wanted to get something while I am here. So they just gave me what I wanted.

Wow that's unheard of. How awesome! Very happy for u! So what was the bag you were looking for?

Reactions: Juh512
Lee Garden Hermes, on a Monday morning. Did not buy anything from there for the past 4 years. Knows no SA at all. Did not even buy a twilly. It was the SA who asked if there is a bag or something I was looking for particularly and I laughed, yes of course but I don't think you have it for me. She told me to TRY... which then I told her EXACTLY what I want in what colour and leather, and she brought me a cup of coffee while I waited, and then 5 mins later I got the exact bag I wanted.

I went into the Central Galleria store every day at the same time for 2 weeks, and I got a K28 first, then I went in for a stack of scarfs and shoes, then a coat and more shoes. So the K28 came first, with no purchase history. I don't know any SAs. You just have to go in there as if you own the place, but tell them you can't find anything to buy but you want to buy something. I told them I already have which bags all from London/NYC/Europe.... but I wanted to get something while I am here. So they just gave me what I wanted.
Wow.. so lucky!!!!