Hermes Hong Kong

Dear All,
I am a newbie and i would kindly like to ask for assistance on herbag.
I was wondering whether there will stocks available or any ladies saw herbag in All Black recently?
I will be in HK next week and would kindly like to know how does the stocks availability like for herbag.

Thank you all in advance! :smile:

Hello... a newbie here...
will be going to HK on the end of October.
is there a chance that i can take home a Kelly (provided there it is available)?
i read that before i can buy a bag, i need to buy other items first.

is there a procedure in purchasing a Kelly?

thanks in advance
Almost no chance of getting it even if you buy a few items. CHeck out the reseller shops in HK as they have plenty of choices.

Dear All,
I am a newbie and i would kindly like to ask for assistance on herbag.
I was wondering whether there will stocks available or any ladies saw herbag in All Black recently?
I will be in HK next week and would kindly like to know how does the stocks availability like for herbag.

Thank you all in advance! :smile:

Saw a herbag today at pacific place hermes. Was shown a 30gp in malachite and a lindy 32 as well

Saw a herbag today at pacific place hermes. Was shown a 30gp in malachite and a lindy 32 as well

Dear Ms Lady_S,
I am thankful for your information and i am counting down to 3 days and i really really hope i can get the herbag and the rodeo. Loves the canvas mix style, match my personality and casual wear.
Ohh, may i kindly asked, are charms easily fake? As i saw a dolphin silk charm on ebay and i am very tempted to purchase. But am worried of getting scammed.
Appreciate your help!

Thank you! :smile:

Dear Ms Lady_S,
I am thankful for your information and i am counting down to 3 days and i really really hope i can get the herbag and the rodeo. Loves the canvas mix style, match my personality and casual wear.
Ohh, may i kindly asked, are charms easily fake? As i saw a dolphin silk charm on ebay and i am very tempted to purchase. But am worried of getting scammed.
Appreciate your help!

Thank you! :smile:

Better get them at the hermes store i think? The pacific place store has good stock! Good luck!!!