HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

I love this set!! So beautiful!!! Congrats dear serva1!! Enjoy!

Thank you dear ehy, don't know if you noticed that it's just one piece [emoji3]

I have been craiving for the large plate for some time now but I need to buy a bigger diningroom table and a new home before I can buy this piece [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
IMG_1492109844.915534.jpg
or take it to the countryhouse where I have a big table...

If anyone has this piece, do you have it as a centerpiece on a diningroom table as I'm planning?

I don't have this plate (yet!), but I have several of the large Balcons and H Deco platters. I display them on my kitchen counter on plate stands. My kitchen/dining room table is too overrun by books, mail, and cats to do these plates justice [emoji1]

The little square Cheval plate is so pretty and very useful. Enjoy!
I just love the look of the platters on stands, Ouija- they are such beautiful centerpieces and objets d'art!

Reactions: prepster
I don't have this plate (yet!), but I have several of the large Balcons and H Deco platters. I display them on my kitchen counter on plate stands. My kitchen/dining room table is too overrun by books, mail, and cats to do these plates justice [emoji1]

Thank you ouija board, this piece could actually be stunning, a piece of art in the kitchen [emoji3] I usually like white kitchens so it might work, the stand has to be a really good one and not damage the plate. I kind of like this idea instead of the dining room table and of course it's possible to change the place every now and then.

The little square Cheval plate is so pretty and very useful. Enjoy!

Thank you [emoji3]

I just love the look of the platters on stands, Ouija- they are such beautiful centerpieces and objets d'art!

This is how they are displayed in the store and departmentstores.

Reactions: Hermezzy
Thank you dear ehy, don't know if you noticed that it's just one piece [emoji3]

I have been craiving for the large plate for some time now but I need to buy a bigger diningroom table and a new home before I can buy this piece [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
View attachment 3666643
or take it to the countryhouse where I have a big table...

If anyone has this piece, do you have it as a centerpiece on a diningroom table as I'm planning?
Aahhhhh i see it now!! I thought I saw two pieces!!! But it is soooooo stunning!! I have this teapot and teacups!! My favorite!