HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

Yes dear...this set is sooooooo beautiful!! My DH actually picked them out...its wonderful and unique!
Here are pics showing both sides of the cup and tea pot.
View attachment 3630806View attachment 3630807
Sold!!!! It's so crazy bc I was staring at the pics on h.com and picked that same cup you just posted... the Marwari with the gold mask! I'm only going to buy two cups/saucers and the teapot for now... and that gold mask was so striking!!! Thank you for the additional pics dear!!!! Very helpful!

Reactions: champagne_xoxo
Sold!!!! It's so crazy bc I was staring at the pics on h.com and picked that same cup you just posted... the Marwari with the gold mask! I'm only going to buy two cups/saucers and the teapot for now... and that gold mask was so striking!!! Thank you for the additional pics dear!!!! Very helpful!
You will love it!!![emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Its stunning in real life, I just ordered a set of 4 and the teapot myself. Anxiously waiting!!!

Just wanted to let anyone know before purchase, for the Cheval D'Orient tea cups, there are 6 different patterns to choose from. 3 of them have red saucers and the other 3 have blue saucers.

Also, pattern no3 has one horsey. :biggrin:

Lastly, for those that are in Canada - William Ashley prices are very slightly lower than that of Hermes.com & the boutiques. They also have different stock so best to shop around.

FullSizeRender.jpg