HERMÈS HOMEWARE + KITCHENWARE (include pics)

Hi all, recently got the Passifolia tart platter plate. Was wondering if you guys have any ideas what I can do with it? Haha. I love it and bought it on a whim. My first foray into H tableware!
DH gave me this tart platter for Christmas...little did he know that he was simply inviting me to purchase additional items in this line! My SA suggested to him that I might display it on a wall but I think I'd like to use it as it's so pretty. I'm thinking tart of course but also non leafy salads like a tomato caprese. About to order a few of the matching plates :smile:

• Love
Reactions: Hermes Zen
Hello, Has anyone recently purchased pieces from the Mosaique 24 or platine collection at FSH? My SA tells me 1 year of waiting for these two collections. I see some pieces online but I like to buy in store with my SA, do you advise me to take them online in the meantime?
Thank you in advance

Hello, Has anyone recently purchased pieces from the Mosaique 24 or platine collection at FSH? My SA tells me 1 year of waiting for these two collections. I see some pieces online but I like to buy in store with my SA, do you advise me to take them online in the meantime?
Thank you in advance
Ask your SA to order from the online store for you

Reactions: Hermes Zen

OMGosh!! I have the H Deco tart platter and when I saw your posting with the Amazon link, I went and purchased it. Arrived today! The dome lid fits perfectly on the tart platter. Thank you so much @tadhana for posting pics and the link. :loveeyes:

fullsizeoutput_d7e0.jpeg

I don’t know which collection to focus on. Initially I didn’t like the gold one that much bc it was too yellow but I got the dessert plate and now it’s growing on me.

I’m a gold girl but imo the platinum collection goes best with food and drink because it’s more neutral and lets the colors of the food/beverage shine. I have the tea cups and saucers and just ordered the dessert plates in platinum. However, I would love the gold collection for decoration (change tray, jewelry tray, coffee table decor etc).

Reactions: faab89
I’m a gold girl but imo the platinum collection goes best with food and drink because it’s more neutral and lets the colors of the food/beverage shine. I have the tea cups and saucers and just ordered the dessert plates in platinum. However, I would love the gold collection for decoration (change tray, jewelry tray, coffee table decor etc).
I agree. The platinum is great for food. I was looking at the old posts and saw a Christmas setting with gold and it looks so beautiful. I think platinum might be more everyday. I just picked up a passafolia sushi tray, so I’m all over the place. It was just too pretty.

Reactions: Sidurn and kerebear