Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Recently bought a black/black herbag 39 GHW in coated canvas, and I love her more and more each day! It’s exacty like you all described, it is the perfect workhorse bag and I do not have to baby her at all…
I now would like to add a charm to her, any thoughts? Perhaps a Budy? A big Rodeo in black? Thx :heart:

View attachment 5655910
a Budy!
I love that charm !

Reactions: _Petra_
Question you guys. Do all herbag backpacks still convert to a tote/crossbody? Or is it specifically the 2 in 1 styles? Thanks!
I have a Herbag backpack (a discontinued style) and I cant work out 'how' it would convert to crossbody..If it can I'd love someone to give guidance.
I either carry it as a backpack or via the handle with straps hanging
edited to add:
I'm nor sure what you mean by 2 in 1 style? mine does come with a smaller bag body so I can change the size of the actual bag.

• Thanks
Reactions: yinyin1288
Hello, I’m thinking of buying a hermes herbag 39 as a work bag (for laptop etc). But I’m wondering of its weight because I’m 4’11, and petite. I would like to carry the bag instead of the bag carrying me. :smile: I hope someone who has one can share their thoughts on weight and also actual size, will it not be too big for me? Thanks so much in advance!

I have a Herbag backpack (a discontinued style) and I cant work out 'how' it would convert to crossbody..If it can I'd love someone to give guidance.
I either carry it as a backpack or via the handle with straps hanging
edited to add:
I'm nor sure what you mean by 2 in 1 style? mine does come with a smaller bag body so I can change the size of the actual bag.
You need an extra strap to do this !

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Hello, I’m thinking of buying a hermes herbag 39 as a work bag (for laptop etc). But I’m wondering of its weight because I’m 4’11, and petite. I would like to carry the bag instead of the bag carrying me. :smile: I hope someone who has one can share their thoughts on weight and also actual size, will it not be too big for me? Thanks so much in advance!
IMO it would be too big / too heavy for you, i'm 5"2 and sold mine because of that, i found it overwhelming on my frame

I actually have a different experience. I bought it last year and I love it, I use it everyday.
I'm 5'3 and prefer bigger bags in general so I never considered if it would look big on my frame.
It's the perfect size to fit my laptop and a bit of extras like charger, wallet, etc...
I travel a lot and it's a really good hard wearing bag. I love the fact that I can safely close the bag and put it the overhead cabin in the airplane without having to worry much about it.
The bag itself is very light, although for sure it can get heavy with my laptop and bits in it. For me the shoulder strap is a life saver, I could not carry it for long periods just with the short strap.
It's definitely my best buy from last year.
Sorry for the blurry dirty mirror picture, this was as soon as it came home

Screenshot_20230126-170045_2.png

I actually have a different experience. I bought it last year and I love it, I use it everyday.
I'm 5'3 and prefer bigger bags in general so I never considered if it would look big on my frame.
It's the perfect size to fit my laptop and a bit of extras like charger, wallet, etc...
I travel a lot and it's a really good hard wearing bag. I love the fact that I can safely close the bag and put it the overhead cabin in the airplane without having to worry much about it.
The bag itself is very light, although for sure it can get heavy with my laptop and bits in it. For me the shoulder strap is a life saver, I could not carry it for long periods just with the short strap.
It's definitely my best buy from last year.
Sorry for the blurry dirty mirror picture, this was as soon as it came home

View attachment 5701389
Love the picture! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: aa_