Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Hi everyone,

I´m considering to get a Herbag and I´m reading/watching about it as much as I can before I make my decision. For those who have it, could you please share your thoughts on:

- Is it a good bag to wear during fall/winter (considering rain and snow)?
- What is the current price range for the size 31 here in Europe? I´m in Germany and have been checking the German website and it´s not available in there.

TIA

I'm envious, my SA said these are sold out but clearly not! (May I ask if you're in US?). That being said I do agree this is more summer statement bag (well spring fall would work too) and would look amazing with jeans and T shirt etc, so I think you'd find uses for it as long as you aren't big on being a "minimalist " in theory.
Depends on your relationship. My Uk SA shows me everything, in Portugal super snobby and nothing is ever in stock… surprised they can keep the store open

I removed the long strap on my new Herbag, i hate it... BUT, i would like to buy a strap that i could just hook on the rod if i need it. I was looking at "Bagstrapcollection" on Etsy, but i don´t know which hook to get on the strap for it to work.

Did any of you get a "new" strap for your Herbag? Please share! :smile:

Reactions: Naynaykilla
Hello!

Does anyone know any history/story behind the herbag? when it was first introduced? How it was named, inspiration behind its design/function, etc..? I have one from 2001 but it’s the 50cm, I can’t recall if that time it already came with the sizes 31, 39, etc.. basing it from online research the oldest I can see’s from 1998. I’ve been just admiring this bag since I used it again after ages for a weekend trip a couple days ago. Thank you so much!

I removed the long strap on my new Herbag, i hate it... BUT, i would like to buy a strap that i could just hook on the rod if i need it. I was looking at "Bagstrapcollection" on Etsy, but i don´t know which hook to get on the strap for it to work.

Did any of you get a "new" strap for your Herbag? Please share! :smile:
If you ask her she’ll tell you which hook works for which bag. I have purchased several from her and all very good quality

Is it easier to get a Herbag in Paris? It's always unavailable on the US website. I don't go to Hermes often and I don't have an SA. Should I just try my luck when I'm in Paris? Any tips/suggestions please.

Is it easier to get a Herbag in Paris? It's always unavailable on the US website. I don't go to Hermes often and I don't have an SA. Should I just try my luck when I'm in Paris? Any tips/suggestions please.
It’s easier to get a Herbag online than the other bags. Just keep checking the site everyday. I was able to get 2 this year.

You need an appt, now mainly by lottery, for a bag in Paris. Keep trying online or find a boutique closest to you and ask.

Reactions: lxrac