Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Did you manage to see the colours of herbag they actually have?
Yes I did, I can’t quite remember the colours as they were not anything I wanted - I seem to remember they were quite dark, maybe like burgundy, blue, green, that textured black/grey fabric?

I specifically wanted either a bright red (for my mum) or chai / neutral and my SA looked on the iPhone inventory and showed me all the colours he had to prove he didn’t have anything I wanted lol

Reactions: her.bag13
What are you waitlisting for? My SA said she'll put my name down on the waitlist for an herbag and I'm wondering how long it usually takes. I'm thinking about the same. Give it till the end of the year and if I don't hear back, then I'll look for something else.

Hi! I just want to jump in and say that I put my name on Herbag (neutrals) back in March and was offered one in Etoupe in May. Then again same SA also for another one for me in June (Beton/Natural), but I declined it since I already have one…

based on my experience I feel that they are becoming available and easier to get recently.

What are you waitlisting for? My SA said she'll put my name down on the waitlist for an herbag and I'm wondering how long it usually takes. I'm thinking about the same. Give it till the end of the year and if I don't hear back, then I'll look for something else.

Hi! First time poster here -- my SA offered this to me (after expressing interest, she said they ordered "for me" which makes me nervous if I don't accept it!)

Is the "checkered" pattern common? I originally was more attracted to plain canvas.

Herbag 31 ecru beige/ naturel sable:

View attachment 5538977
From the Herbags I’ve seen on the website, the ones that are ecru have the checkered pattern.

Hi! First time poster here -- my SA offered this to me (after expressing interest, she said they ordered "for me" which makes me nervous if I don't accept it!)

Is the "checkered" pattern common? I originally was more attracted to plain canvas.

Herbag 31 ecru beige/ naturel sable:

View attachment 5538977
If you don’t like it, don’t feel bad about not buying it especially since you didn’t ask for this color specifically.