Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Does anyone have any experience customizing the strap for a Hermes Herbag? I bought a preowned Herbag that was much larger than I expected, however, if I could somehow add a longer strap to it, it may make a perfect travel bag for my husband.

Does anyone have any experience customizing the strap for a Hermes Herbag? I bought a preowned Herbag that was much larger than I expected, however, if I could somehow add a longer strap to it, it may make a perfect travel bag for my husband.

Hermes makes straps in different lengths now and they will work on a Herbag so that may be worth checking out. They are on the pricey side though.

I believe you can’t order a customized strap for herbag. I don’t know how the strap is connected to your herbag but mine is herbag zip, the newest version. I can unscrew one of the side to take the bar out. I’ve only seen people switching straps between herbags to switch the colors.
IMG_3667.jpgIMG_3666.jpgIMG_3668.jpg

f734bf3da7f405179c68891fc0086866.jpg

A 31 on a 5’0 frame